Chapter Twenty Five

Yoongi's POV

I see Jimin from the other side of the lunch room. I start to walk towards their table.

"Jimin, why don't you tell us who you like." I walk slower past the table, trying to hear Jimin's response. He ignores the question all together.

"We should hang out this weekend." I chuckled to myself continuing to walk past their table to my own. The only table that consists of rebellious teens and bully's like myself. I sit down.

"Sup Yoongi." I make a motion with my head in response. That's when I see two kids seemingly plotting something together. A blonde haired boy and a black haired boy. I speak up.

"What are you two doing?" The two look up at me. I'm basically in charge of everyone here because all of them are too afraid to disobey me.

"See that kid over there?" I follow their finger. "The orange haired kid." My mind pauses on the three words. "He is such a twink. Look at his bright, gay-ass, orange hair. We're thinking about messing with him before his next class." My blood boiled. I wanted to beat them up just for thinking those words and again for saying them.

"Don't, he's not worth it." The two look at me sternly.

"What's it to you?" My eyes widen a bit, I don't let anyone back talk to me.

"I'm the only one who picks on him." The two seem to be getting annoyed.

"Then you can lead the way. We can help you beat him up." At this point, everyone at the table is watching the conversation. I don't know how to back down.

"Maybe I will." My voice raises. The two retort.

"Do it." My face burns in anger.

"Fine!" The faces around the table turn back to what they were previously doing.

Once lunch ended I gathered my stuff and headed for my next class. As I walk down the hallway I feel someone hit my arm. I turn seeing the two kids from earlier. "There is the orange haired kid." I look up to see Jimin down the hallway near his locker.

"Yup." The two kids walk ahead of me.

"We'll get him for you." Before I can respond they have already trotted over and grabbed Jimin. I stand stuck in my spot. I don't know what to do.

"Sup twink." They gain Jimin's attention. One grabs him and pushes him towards the other and they repeat the action.

"Stop!" Jimin yells at them. I want to punch these kids. Before I can near them they push Jimin towards me. He trips and lands right against me. His body hits my chest. I grab him. He looks up in fear which immediately melts away once he sees me. I wear an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry." I whisper so only Jimin can hear. I take him by his shoulders and pin him to the lockers. I position my hands so they absorb the impact. "Hey carrot." I push him down so he slides on to the floor so it won't hurt but looks like it did. Once he is on the ground I turn towards the two boys. Using my hands I spin them around and push them to walk forward. "Go to class kids." They continue to walk but look back at me a few times. The hallway empties other than Jimin and I. I'm immediately at Jimin's side.

"Jimin, are you alright?" Jimin looks up at me before gathering his stuff and getting up.

"Yes. This isn't going to be an everyday thing is it Yoongi?" I look down at my shoes.

"No, those two kids wanted to beat you up so I volunteered to do it instead. I'm sorry." Jimin sighs.

"It's okay Yoongi."