Chapter Thirty Three

Jimin's POV

I sit in the lunchroom before school starts. Some of us arrived a bit early to school so we sat in the lunchroom. Taehyung and Hoseok were battling about something when suddenly Hoseok and Taehyung look up behind me, wide eyed. I feel two arms snake around my waist, gently pulling me into a warm embrace. The smell of mint and cheap, but nice, cologne floods my nose.

"Hey." Yoongi's deep voice next to my ear makes me shudder. He pressed his lips to my cheek for a second, then let's go of me and walks away leaving me bright red in front of four boys with a lot of questions.

"What was that?" Taehyung almost yelled at me.

"What haven't you been telling us, hyung?" Jungkook sat wide eyed. Their exasperated looks made me laugh.

"Well, he kinda told me he liked me a while ago."

"And you didn't tell us?!" Namjoon made a giddy laugh. Followed by Jungkook mocking his laugh earning a playful punch on his shoulder from Namjoon.

"How did he tell you?" Taehyung said making cute faces.

"Well... He less of told me. He kinda... kissed me." Hoseok banged his fist on the table earning weird looks from people around us.

"You didn't tell us?!" Hosoek yelled. "How did that happen?" I explained to them what happened in detention and the lead up to Yoongi kissing me.

"Yoongi cried?" Namjoon said. The four look at each other really surprised. "In the entire time we have known him, never once have we seen him cry." Jungkook exclaimed shaking his head

"Wait, and you like him too hyung?" I shyly nodded.

"I do. We are dating after all." I smile at the thought of Yoongi.