Chapter Eighteen

Jimin's POV

The teacher stood in front of the various students in the detention room.

"Phones, hand them over." A large sigh broke out across the room. I put my small black phone into the bucket the teacher held in front of me. I looked over at Yoongi who was a few desks away from me by the window put his phone in the bin as well. After all the phones were collected, the teacher left the room giving a stern look to the students before leaving.

I glanced around. Everyone looked like bullies or rebellious people who probably attend detention frequently. How did I end up here? A few stand up from the desks and talk among one another. I trace the lines on my hands waiting for the two hours to be up. I could sense the boredom in the classroom. I felt someone lean over me. I turn to see a tall dude wearing all black and had piercings on his face. A few of his friends, wearing similar attire, were standing behind him with evil smirks on their faces.

"What's a twink like you doing in detention?" His voice is deep and gravely.

"I was talking during class." I reply articulately. He turns towards his friends slightly chuckling.

"Yup, he's a bitch." I turn myself towards them with an angry expression.

"I am not a bitch. This is detention, you're supposed to not cause problems." He laughs again to his friends.

"What are you gonna do about it?" He flicks my forehead. I turn around and try to ignore them. "Hey. Look at me when I'm talking to you." I remain quiet. Then suddenly I'm picked up and pushed to the floor. He laughs to his friends. I scoff at them as I get up and sit back down. His hands are then on my shoulders. He moves his arms back and forth jostling me around.

"Stop it." I say to them. He pushes me forward, the edge of the desk slams into my stomach causing the wind to almost knock out of me.

"What are you going to do about it twink, you gonna cry? Huh?" I suddenly hear someone slam something on the desk. I turn to see Yoongi has slammed his hands on the desk and stood up. He made it obvious he wanted undivided attention. The kid looks towards him. "Y-Yoongi, want to take a crack at this twink?" Yoongi walks over, with an emotionless look in his eyes.

"Leave him alone Jackson." The kid clamps his hands on my shoulders again shaking me around.

"Aww we were just having a little fun with him." Yoongi doesn't show anything but seriousness in his voice.

"I'm the only one who is allowed to mess with him." The smile grows on the face of the kid who's name is apparently Jackson.

"Aww are you sweet on him?" Yoongi stands straighter.

"Let him go, Jackson." His voice is dark and intimidating. Jackson looks at his friends behind him who chuckle.

"Go cry to your mom about it...oh wait!" Before another word was spoken, Yoongi swung a hard punch at Jackson knocking him in the jaw. Jackson scrambled up back to his seat followed by his entourage.

"You always were a little bitch Jackson." I hear Yoongi's voice shake. I look up and see he looks like he is close to tears. He looks down at me and pushes my back making me hit the desk again but not as hard as usual. He storms out of the classroom.