Chapter Fifty Eight

Jimin's POV

After school ended, Yoongi and I parted ways to go home. When I walked through the door of my house, my phone went off.

Yoongi: Hey, uh it turns out my mom does know where I live. Can I stay over at yours tonight?

I walk into the kitchen where my mom is at.

"Hey, can Yoongi spend the night?" My mom looks over and smiles at me.

"Sure, why not? Just no dirty things." I roll my eyes and nod.

Jiminie: My mom said you could stay over.

Yoongi: Cool, I'm five minutes away.

Jiminie: Five minutes?

Yoongi: I saw her waiting at the entrance to my apartment building so I ran off before she could see me.

Jiminie: Dang, okay.

I pick up any dirty clothes scattered about my room and straighten things a bit. There is a knock at my door. I run downstairs and greet Yoongi.

"Hey, Jiminie. Thanks for letting me hide out here." I smile.

"You are always welcome." We head up to my room.

"So she was waiting at your apartment?" Yoongi nods.

"She was in the middle of a phone call with someone but she was there. She looked almost exactly like my last memory of her." Silence hung in the air for a bit. "Jiminie?" I look up at Yoongi. I was sat on the floor while he sat on my bed.

"Could you, um...hug me?" Yoongi didn't have to ask again. I basically leaped over to where he was sat and wrapped my arms around him. I could hear his heartbeat, it was steady but quicker than normal. When I let go Yoongi kissed my cheek. "Thank you Jiminie." I remained on the bed and I leaned against Yoongi as we sit in comfortable silence.

After dinner, Yoongi and I hung out for a while till it was late and time to sleep. I lent Yoongi some of my clothing which surprisingly fit him well. His clothes were baggy on me but yet he still fits into my clothes. I was stood in front of Yoongi about to let him know his sleeping arrangement options when he approached me suddenly wrapping his arms around me. He dragged me down with him as he laid on my bed.

"Let's skip the beating around the bush and just sleep." I chuckle.

"Fine." Yoongi was under my covers and I shut the lights off then crawled in next to him. He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Thank you, Jiminie." He kissed my forehead. I snuggled myself closer, enjoying the embrace until we both drifted off to sleep.