Chapter Seventeen

Jimin's POV

It is midway through the school day as it nears the end. Time gets closer to when I'll have to stay after school in detention with Yoongi. I put some of my books into my locker that I won't need in my next classes. Before I put my last book into my locker, it is abruptly slammed shut. The book in my hand is knocked to the floor, then I'm pushed into the locker. I wince in pain then open my eyes to see Yoongi and his "minions" standing in front of me. As I stand back up the nearest black haired male pushed me backwards again. I let my anger get the best of me. I spewed out a comment I immediately regretted.

"Are you a coward Yoongi?" Some of the passing bystanders paused and looked towards me in awe. I figured I've made it this far, if I'm going to get my ass beaten I might as well speak my mind.

"You have your minions push me and punch me. Why don't you do the dirty work yourself?" The onlookers stare wide-eyed that I'd even think to challenge Yoongi. Even both of Yoongi's minions stared in shock before turning towards the mint haired boy himself. "One minute you seem to tolerate me, next you have your minions slam me into my locker and scatter my stuff. I'll ask again, are you a coward?" I should have held my tongue. Why am I so stupid? Yoongi stares blankly in my direction before slowly stepping forwards. His minions stepped away from his path. The air grew very tense and thick, I could barely breathe. I stood dead in my tracks as Yoongi got closer to me till he was inches away. He took his hand and placed it in the center of my chest pushing me against the locker. I winced as metal dug into my back. Yoongi was clearly stronger than both his companions despite his shorter, thinner form. Yoongi's face grows dark and emotionless as his face leans closer to mine. I can't help but blush at the closeness. His voice is deep and intimidating.

"My reasoning for what I do is my business, and my business only and unless you want to get your ass beat, then I'd suggest keeping your nose out of other people's business." He leans back then grabs a hold of my shirt pulling me forward a bit before roughly slamming me back into the locker. He releases my shirt and walks away with his minions trailing close behind. I shudder. Why did I get enjoyment from that?