Chapter Twenty Two

Yoongi's POV

(The Next Day)

I open my door and walk into my apartment. I have around an hour and thirty minutes to get ready for my date with Jimin. My body is filled with an overwhelming feeling that I'm not used to. It feels almost like anxiety, but more positive. Who knew how great it would feel to get one thing off my chest. I don't recall the last time I have smiled so much in a day.

I decide to wear a long sleeved, dark blue and white striped shirt with blue jeans. I look through my shoes and decide on some simple, black sneakers. I look at the time, thirty minutes to seven. I head out the door to the cafe.

I arrive to the cafe walking inside. I see Jin behind the counter. He looks exhausted.

"Hey Jin hyung." I say to him with a smile. The action feels foreign on my face. He turns and looks at me.

"Oh, hey Yoongi. Something looks different about you. You are actually being friendly today. What's different?" I blushed and decided to tell him.

"I've got a date." Jin looked at me in shock.

"Really? Good for you Yoongi! Who's the lucky girl?" Jin leans forward on his hands. I chuckle.

"Well first of all, it's a dude." Jin shoots up his eyes widening. "Second of all, you'll see who it is because he is meeting me here." Jin ecstatically claps his hands, the life comes back in to his face that had been drained due to a long day at work. I hear the bell to the door ring, I turn around to face Jimin. He smiled at me but he was clearly really nervous and shy. I walked up to the orange haired boy.

"Hello Jiminie." I didn't even have to think before the nickname came out. I chuckled to myself.

"Hi, Yoongi hyung." Jimin wore a black, turtleneck shirt with a dark blue sweater over it that complemented his fading orange hair. I lead him to a table and we sit down. I started to get really nervous, I realized I really don't know a lot about Jimin. Already on a date, and I don't know the basics about him. Jimin sat across from me, he stared down at his hands.

"S-so Jimin, tell me about yourself." Jimin smiles as he starts to stutter over his words.

"Some of it is a bit depressing, just letting you know." I chuckle quietly.

"You don't know the half of it." Jimin looks down at his hands again.

"Well, I grew up in Busan. My school life was pretty different from here. I was made fun of a lot and didn't have many friends. My parents split up, so I had to move here with my mom. She works quite a lot so I don't see here very often. Though school kinda sucked for me, I still enjoyed it and worked hard. I wasn't too keen on the idea of moving. I'm not allowed to see my dad for legal reasons which was hard for me because I had been so close with him." He pauses for a second. "On a more positive note, I enjoy dancing, and singing as hobbies, though I'm not very good at them." Something told me that Jimin's last statement was a lie. "There is not that much to know about me... what about you?" I chuckle awkwardly.

"That might be a bit of a long story." Jimin sits up.

"I've got time."