Chapter Ten

Jimin's POV

The hallway was almost vacant as I searched for the room Hobi said I could find the leader of the performing arts club, so I could sign up. I finally find the set of double doors Hobi said there would be. As I approached the doors I could hear faint music being played. In attempt to not be rude, I quietly opened the door walking in. I walk down a short hallway that opens up to a large room.

The first thing I see is mint hair. I quickly turn to leave when I realize he is where the music is coming from. He sits at a large piano in the center of the room. The song he plays is soft and delicate, completely unlike him. I walk a bit closer. I hear him begin to speak. He raps along quietly to the song he plays. As the song picks up pace, so does my heart. I stare in awe at Yoongi as his fingers dance on the keys. I never knew he could play like that, or at all.

The song soon begins to fade off until he stops playing. His hands fall to his lap as his head bends down to touch the keys. A long sigh escapes Yoongi's lips before he stands up and abruptly turns facing me. He stares. For a moment I'm caught dead in my tracks, like a deer in the headlights. Yoongi's face visibly starts to redden. He speaks first.

"What are you doing here?" His voice is sharp and stern.

"I-I came to find the supervisor of the performing arts club." The shakiness is present in my voice.

"It's rude to spy on people, carrot. That's how you get beat up. Who says you're even good enough to be in this club? We don't accept trash, you know." My face turns a dark shade of pink as anger starts to boil in my stomach.

"Where is she, Yoongi?" I say bluntly as I stare at Yoongi without emotion. He rolls his eyes then points to a door to the side of the room with lights on inside. I nod and begin to walk towards to door stopping before walking through.

"Yoongi." I paused. "I just wanted to say, you play very well. You really have a talent." I don't wait for a response before walking into the lit room.