Chapter Fifty Two

Jimin's POV

A couple weeks later, Yoongi started getting the courage to stay at my house. Usually just for the evening after school, then he would go home. Today was not unlike the rest. My mom wasn't home, so we sat on the couch in my living room and watched a movie. Yoongi's arm was around my waist pulling me close to him, my body was leaned against his. The silence between us as we watch the movie was comfortable. One of the things I like the most about us is how we are even comfortable with silence. Out of the corner of my eyes,  I see Yoongi's face turn towards mine. He leaned in and pressed his lips to my cheek. He lingered for a second before nestling his face by my neck. I turn to look at Yoongi when behind the couch I see my mom looking at us. She still had all of her stuff in her hands so it looked like she just walked in.

"Oh, hi mom." Yoongi jumps up from the couch and bows his head towards my mom.

"Ms. Park, I'm sorry I didn't see you there." She waved her hand at Yoongi.

"Don't worry Yoongi, you can continue." She puts her stuff down and leaves the room. Yoongi hesitantly sits back down next to me. He puts his face near my neck again.

"That was uncomfortable," Yoongi said quietly. I chuckle.

"Yeah. She's gotten better now. She is allowing us to show affection now, which is good." Yoongi pulls his head up and looks at me.

"What sort of affection?" He asked with a forming smirk on his face. I chuckle and shrug.

"Like this." I gesture to the two of us, being that there isn't even an inch between our two bodies.

"What about this?" Yoongi leans in a presses his lips to mine. I turn my body allowing Yoongi to more comfortably get closer to me. Yoongi holds the side of my face with his hand as he leans closer, deepening the kiss. Our lips move in sync with each other as Yoongi begins to bite my lower lip. I try my best to keep any weird noises to myself. Yoongi's hand on my face slowly moved down. It ran over my chest, and my stomach then stopped at my hips. Yoongi broke the kiss. I opened my eyes to see Yoongi smiling. He leaned in a pecked my lips before moving back to his original position on the couch. "You're cute." I look over at Yoongi. I'm pretty sure my face is still red due to how flustered I just got. I move back to a snuggled position next to Yoongi as we watch the rest of the movie.

A/N: This chapter somewhat acts as an apology in advance. ;) Today was also my birthday so I decided to publish a chapter for it. I hope you all enjoyed it.