Chapter Sixty Five

Yoongi's POV

I had planned this for weeks. I had even rehearsed what I was going to say and when the rest of the guys were going to sneak in. I spent weeks practicing and practicing what I was going to say and as soon as it came time to say it, I forgot everything. As soon as Jimin put his silverware down and directed his attention towards me, I was speechless. I almost chickened out because of it. I almost called it off because it was overwhelming but I looked into Jimin's eyes and realized that I knew exactly what to say. All the words were there, they had already been thought, I just needed to say them. They flew out from my heart through my mouth. I could see Namjoon's look of confusion when I didn't follow the speech we had practiced for weeks. The speech I wrote so everything could be perfect. The truth was, as long as Jimin was there, it already felt perfect. As long as we were there together, it was perfect. Jimin and I get up from the floor as our friends swarm us. Jin holds his hand to his heart and wipes tears from his face.

"My sweet babies are getting married. I'm such a proud mother." Tae, whose arm was wrapped around Jungkook's waist, made a weird face at Jin.

"Ew, you're making it sound like they are siblings." Jin slaps Tae's shoulder. I have to admit it did probably sound a bit weird to people around us. Especially since a male in his twenties is referring to himself as a proud mother.

"Taehyung! Don't say that." Everyone else just chuckles.

"Never would I have expected to see the day that the Min Yoongi would be engaged to a mochi, like Park Jimin," Hobi said ruffling my hair. I smack his arm away.

"Really? Because I never thought I'd be with anyone else," I say smugly. Jimin laughs and hits my arm playfully.

"Joonie got the whole thing on video. I am so proud of you two." By now, our group had the attention of pretty much everyone in the restaurant because of how loud we are. A waiter comes over and attempts to kindly lead us out so we decide to leave. We all head to my and Jimin's apartment.

"Chim Chim, were you expecting this to happen?" Jimin, who has had a consistent blush occupying his face, smiles and turns redder at Jungkook's question.

"No. All of this came as a huge surprise." Jin sits up in his seat looking really excited.

"Now you guys are going to let me help plan the wedding, right?" I chuckle at Jin's excitement.

"Some of it. But most of it Jimin and I will want to plan." Everyone laughs as Jin just pouts a bit.

After almost an hour, everyone decides to leave...after I told them they needed to. Jimin and I followed them out the door and waved our friends off. When we walked back into our apartment everything that had once seemed loud and filled with laughter was quiet and calm. Jimin walked ahead of me as I closed the door. Before Jimin walked too far, I grabbed his hand and spun him around. We made eye contact and for the first time in a little while I felt completely content and happy. Jimin smiled gently towards me. I held his waist as I leaned in and kissed him softly. I pulled away and started to fill the silence with soft words.

"I love you Jiminie." There was a moment of silence between us before Jimin pulled me into a hug wrapping his arms around me. He hugs me tightly as I wrap my arms around his waist. Jimin pulls away and looks at me straight in the eyes.

"I love you too Yoongi...so much. I can't wait to start this new part of our lives." I cup his face with my hands and gently lean in, kissing his lips.

"Thank you for loving me Jimin. I don't know where I would have been if I hadn't met you."

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING 🙏🙏🙏
(A/N: This is the end of 'My Bully.' Thank you so much to everyone who read this far. I hope you enjoyed it. I honestly didn't think it would be a story that anyone would want to read but you proved me wrong. I'd also like to thank my friend cumtillion for convincing me to actually post this story. She was the first to ever read the story. The sequel is currently in the making. Do you have any requests for things I should include in the next book? I could include planning of the wedding, an actual ceremony...some drama ;) What do you guys think? It may take a bit of time for me to write because I want to write the whole thing before I start posting it. In the meantime, please read one of my other stories https://my.w.tt/EEWvUApFZT called 'You're my Drug' while you wait. I'll be actively posting on that one. Question for the sequel, who should I have Hobi date, if anyone? I don't have a preference so I was wondering what you guys wanted? Leave it in the comments please! Lastly, but certainly not least, I would like to thank MYvyoonkookmin for always leaving the best comments and writing amazing books. I hope everyone enjoyed and thank you so very much for reading my trash story.)

Edit: (April 25th, 2020) I'm still working on the sequel. I've been getting a lot of comments asking about it because of how long it's been. I will post on an update on here when the sequel is out so If the book is in a reading list of yours, you will be notified. I won't give up on my sequel, I love my stories too much. I also refuse to be an author that leaves people hanging forever. There will be a sequel, I just need to finish it first. Thank you to everyone to asked about it because it really gives me motivation that everyone still wants it. See you soon! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜