Chapter Forty Six

Jimin's POV

Once we finished dinner I walked Yoongi out of the house. After a while my mom seemed to be okay with Yoongi. As we walk outside, I close the door behind me.

"That was intense. It seemed to go well eventually though. Thank you for this, Hyung, hopefully my mom will be more open minded now." Yoongi turns towards me.

"Any time Jiminie. Also..." He leans closer to me. I expect him to kiss my cheek but I'm surprised when I feel his lips meet mine. He holds the side of my face gently, further making me blush. When we separate he speaks.

"I heard what you said to your mom. I wanted to kiss you then and there. Now will have to do." He kisses my cheek then backs away from me. "Bye Jiminie. I'll talk to you later." He waves and walks down the sidewalk leaving me a flustered mess. One part of me wanted to chase after him but I realized that would probably be a bad idea. Instead, I walk back inside and return to my room.

Chim: I talked with my mom and then I did Namjoon's idea of having Yoongi come over. It went well I think.

Joon: See, what did I tell you?

Hobi: Joon is the wisest of us all.

Jin: That's wonderful Jimin. You and Yoongi deserve to be happy. I'm glad it worked out.

Chim: Thank you Jin hyung , and also you Joon hyung.

Hobi: Where is Tae and Jungkook? I don't like being the odd man out.

Yoongi: Wow, you didn't even ask where I was?

Hobi: Eh, I just figured you were either with Jimin or watching the conversation. Tae and Kookie ALWAYS way-in on conversations.

Joon: Hobi, you're right. I wonder what those knuckleheads are up too.

Tae: Can you guys' stfu? You're blowing up my phone. Kookie and I are trying to watch a heart wrenching movie.

Hobi: There we go. XD

Kookie: Tae... we are watching Frozen.

Tae: Yeah...your point being?

Jin: It's not exactly what we consider a heart wrenching movie.

Hobi: I'd like you guys to know I'm currently dying of laughter.

Jin: We should stop bothering them. Also, you guys should get to sleep. It's getting late.

Chim: Alright hyung. Goodnight everyone. Nighty night Yoongi hyung.

Yoongi: sweet dreams Jiminie.

Hobi: As the only single in this chat, it's my responsibility to say blehhhhh.

Joon: You are not the only single. Tae and Kookie are single.

Jin: Nah, they are dating. They just don't know it yet.

Tae: Yah! Seriously guys, you are blowing up my phone.

Joon: Okay okay we'll stop. Goodnight everyone.