Chapter Twenty Four

Jimin's POV

After getting ready, I head to school. The whole mood of school and swing of the air feels different since the last time I've been here. Once I walk into the classroom, I sit in my seat and wait for everyone to arrive. Heck, I'm waiting for Yoongi to arrive. I know we are pretending nothing happened between us, but I can still be excited right? Yoongi walked through the doors. He wore a black long sleeved shirt that hugged his torso but wasn't skin tight and black skinny jeans. Now that I have stopped trying to hate Yoongi, I'm really able to appreciate not only his style, but how attractive he is. He sits down in the seat next to me, without a word. I glance over at him and he meets my gaze. He winks at me before turning his gaze back to the front of the class.

Time seems to fly by until I feel a quick tap on my arm. I look to see Yoongi's expression had not changed. I look at my arm and there is a small note by my elbow. I slid it closer to me and flipped it over.

Good Morning. It read. A small smile creeps into my face.

Class continues till the bell rings. Yoongi packs up and leaves the classroom before I can catch up. It continued this way for a few weeks. We would exchange glances and an occasional note, then talk out of school. Soon we also exchanged numbers, so we could text.

"Kookie get off. My arm is going numb." I chuckle at the two boys sitting in front of me. Jungkook is laying on Tae's arm while Tae tries to eat. I swear they could be a couple, and a cute one at that.

"But Tae...Your arm is comfortable." The rest of the boys sitting around the table and I can tell are observing the same thing.

"I've said this once and I'll say it again...*coughs* I ship it." Jungkook looks over at me with an unamused expression.

"You should really get that cough checked out, Hyung. You should also tell us who you like." I roll my eyes and ignore Jungkook.

"We should hang out again this weekend." Faces lit up around the table.

"Oo, you guys can come over to my house and spend the night. My parents are out of town so we will have the house to ourselves." Hobi starts to get excited.

"OOO yes. I'm in." The details are scheduled as we finish lunch.