Chapter Six

Jimin's POV

I start washing my hands when I hear the door open. I keep my eyes on my hands when I suddenly feel a firm grasp on my shoulder that pulls me from the sink and pushes me to the wall. All I see is mint hair and I know who it is.

"What do you want now?" I spit out stuttering over my speech a bit. I look up at Yoongi as he pins me to the wall. I feel my face heat up and butterflies in my stomach. My skin tingles underneath his touch. I blink my eyes trying to shake off the feeling.

"I want you to stop it!" He yells. I look at him confused.

"What?" He grabs my shoulders and slams me against the wall again almost knocking the wind
out of me.

"I-I." He stutters seeming lost for words. "I don't know, just stop." He grabs me by the shoulders and pushes me to the ground storming out. I stand up, I can feel my heart racing. I still feel where his hands were on my shoulders. What is wrong with me? What does he mean by stop? What could I possibly be doing to him?

I head back to the table sliding down in the seat next to Namjoon. I start subtlety trying to look around the cafe. Where did Yoongi even come from? How did he know where I was? I turn around and in a corner booth surrounded by a bunch of extremely sketchy looking people I see Yoongi writing in a notebook. He glances up locking eyes with me. He closes his notebook and storms out the door. Dang what was his problem? I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and everyone is looking at me. Namjoon speaks.

"Whatcha looking at Chim?" I feel my face turn red. So I look down at my hands.

"Oh. Nothing. Just the people around here." He nods.

"So Jimin, tell us a bit about yourself." Taehyung looks at me intrigued. "Like hobbies, where you're from, interest, stuff like that." The spotlight of conversation shifts to me.

"Well, uh-I moved here from Busan..." Taehyung playfully smacks Jungkook's shoulder.

"Kookie moved here from Busan last year. What a small world." Jungkook smiled at me.

"Yeah, you'll like it here. These guys are great." Jungkook says referring to the people around the table.

"Anyway, continue..." Namjoon says, attempting to get the story back on track.

"Well, I moved here because my parents split up, and my mom lives here. She is at work or out the majority of them time, so I'm not extremely close to her, but she has custody over me so...." The smiles around the table start to fade so I change the subject a bit. "My hobbies...well, I enjoy dancing and singing." And just like that, the smiles are back.

"No way! Hobi hyung and I dance too. You should join our studio!" Hobi and Jungkook both smile at me.

"I'd love to!" Conversation continued till it started to get late so we all decided to go back to our homes.