Chapter Thirty One

Yoongi's POV

I can't help but feel like I'm acting as if Jimin is a dirty secret or something. He is better than that. I need to get over myself. If anyone has a problem with Jimin and me, they can talk with my fist. I finally don't feel as alone in the world. It's weird what something as simple as the presence of another human being in your life can do. I need to figure out a way to get in a better situation with Jimin.

Once I get home I put my stuff away and pull out my phone. At this point the only people I know who would improve situations like this is Namjoon and Hoseok. They were always there for me when I needed them. It's completely my fault for pushing them away.

Yoongi: Hey guys...It's been a while. This may strike you as an odd request, but I was wondering if we could bury the hatchet. You guys always were and had been the only people I have felt I could trust. I've been an absolute ass, I know to not only you two, but to everyone around me. Any chance we could try to become friends again?

Namjoon: Wow Yoongi...It really has been a while. I'm open to giving our friendship another chance if you actually have seen the error in your ways. Bullying is never the answer. Neither is pushing away people who care about you. You can't just run away from problems and expect them to get better. You have to talk to us, that's what we're here for.

Yoongi: I know Namjoon, you are right. I really have just needed people to talk to for a while now, but pushed everyone away who would listen and not stab me in the back later.

Hoseok: I'll be the first to say that we have missed you Yoongi. The old you that is. Any reason for just telling us this now?

Yoongi: A few. I'm tired of hurting others, I'm tired of keeping everything to myself, and I'm tired of not having you guys anymore. Basically I'm tired. There is also another reason, but I will be telling you guys that at a future date.

Namjoon: It's great talking with you again. I'm glad that you have turned over a new leaf. It sucked loosing such a talented amazing friend.

Yoongi: Wow you guys are already making me embarrassed.

Hobi: Yoongi, if it's not too far outside your comfort zone, you should join us in lunch.

Yoongi: Sure. I'll need to tell you guys the other "reason" before sitting with you guys, otherwise I'd go crazy. XD

Hobi: Haha you better tell us soon then, Yoongi.

After messaging with them I message Jimin.

Sugar: Hey Jiminie. How are you? Did you get home safe?

Jiminie: Yes hyung I'm fine, I got home safe. My friends saw the hickey though...well two of them. How much longer should we keep this from everyone?

Sugar: I was just about to talk to you about that, I'm going to sit with you guys at lunch, tomorrow. I thought we could tell them then.

Jiminie: Are you sure you are okay with that, Yoongi?

Sugar: Of course, Jiminie. I don't want you to start feeling like I don't want to tell people.

Jiminie: What about your friends though?

Sugar: ha! I wouldn't even categorized any of them as my friends. They don't care about me at all. They only hang out with me for their own benefit.

Jiminie: Does that mean you have gone this long without anyone to talk to?

Sugar: Basically... It doesn't matter to me though.

Jiminie: No wonder you bullied kids then, you never could get any of the negative emotions out.

Sugar: That still isn't an excuse though.

Jiminie: I know but it certainly didn't help.

Sugar: I'll see you tomorrow Jiminie :)

Jiminie: Bye, Hyung.

After putting my phone down, I lay back on my bed. I finally feel like things are starting to get better.

(A/N: OR ARE THEY?!?! DUN DUN DUN!!! Lol just kidding, I love this story just as much as you are hopefully loving it, I would never do anything bad to my children...or would I? ;)  )