Chapter Fifteen

Yoongi's POV

As I sat in class waiting for the teacher to come in to teach the stupid lesson, that carrot walked in. He wore a blue sweater, jeans, and pink shoes. His hair complimented his visibly soft skin perfectly making him look young, and innocent. I felt my face turn red. Why do I feel this way? Do I like this kid or something? No, I can't like him, I'm not gay. That's disgusting. I shook the thought from my head. It only got worse once he sat down. The smell of fruit radiated from the orange haired boy. My face lit up. I couldn't take it. My stomach was full of butterflies as I stole glances at the boy while he paid full attention to the teacher. But I caught him staring back at me a few times. I wanted to leave. The feeling was unbearable.

I laid on my back and let out a stress relieving yell. Not worrying that anyone would hear because I live alone. My dad died two years ago and after that my mom left me. Thankfully, I was old and competent enough to get a job and be able to afford an apartment to live in. I used to be a better kid that I am now. I used to be soft spoken, caring, a good student, and a major bookworm. That changed after my parents were gone. I became depressed, I stopped caring in school, and I became distant from all my friends. I ended up surrounding myself with the people I knew I could get drugs and alcohol from without having to spend money. I beat people up, and bully kids because for some reason, it takes away the pain for a little while. Something about the rush I get when breaking the rules almost makes me forget my problems. I'm not going to lie, I feel guilty bullying kids, and yelling at teachers, but I don't feel like actually doing anything about it. Nothing would actually work anyways. No matter what, I'll just be the fuck up with no parents and no future. I turn my music on and drown out my emotions till I fall asleep.

I wake up and roll out of bed. I throw on a yellow t-shirt and black jeans with a leather jacket. I brushed my hair but ruffled it up with my fingers giving it a messy hair look. I get in my car and head to school.

I arrive to class late and walk over to my desk immediately slouching in my chair. I glance over to the orange haired kid next to me. I meet his gaze, he looks away. My face turns pink. Ugh! I yell in my head. I take out my notebook and start sketching. In my free time, I sometimes draw if I'm not writing lyrics. After a little while I look at the face I have sketched. It looks oddly familiar. I didn't draw with anyone in mind, why does this person look familiar. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up and suddenly realize exactly who I drew.

"Who are you drawing?" The orange haired boy asks. I feel my face getting hot as I slightly cover the drawing with my arm.

"None of your business." I snap. How did I end up drawing him?! What am I doing? I internally yelled.

"Oh. Well, it's nice." I glare at him for a second.

"Thanks." I say sarcastically.

"Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, no talking during class." The teacher turns around.

"Dumb ass." I mumble under my breath. I suddenly hear Jimin chuckle next to me. The teacher turns around again and glares at the two of us.

"I will see you two after school for detention. That'll teach you to laugh at me." The last sentence he more mumbled under his breath. I roll my head backwards and sigh. Two more hours at this hell hole.

A/N: Here is a midweek chapter to transition into the next part of the story that I'll be posting on Thursday. :) Hope you enjoy.