Chapter Fifty

Yoongi's POV

I don't know if I just did a good or bad thing. Originally, I was trying to get back at Tae, but I knew he liked Jungkook so wouldn't that have been good for him? They finished their ten seconds.

"Jeez guys, I didn't ask you to make out." Tae's eyes jumped towards me and glared. Jungkook was completely red in the face. He tried to get the attention off of himself.

"Jimin hyung. Truth or dare?" I look towards Jimin.

"Truth." Oh Jimin, always playing it safe, I chuckle to myself.

"Are you a virgin?" I look towards Jimin. His eyes widen.

"Of course I am." I was half expecting him to say he wasn't. I'm not a virgin. I am surprised no one ever wanted him in that way. He is certainly handsome enough. Taehyung looked towards Jimin surprised then looked over at me, but he kept quiet. He better not be planing anything?

Truth or dare continues for a while. Jin had to give Namjoon a lap dance at one point which made everyone erupt in giggles. Hobi had to run in nothing but his boxers, down the sidewalk and back. Thankfully all the dares to myself had been pretty easy. The worst thing I had to do was to attempt to twerk. I say attempt because I did hardly anything. Probably because they know I could think of worse for them. It was Tae's turn.

"Jimin, truth or dare?" For most of the night Jimin has been picking truth and being called a chicken. Hopefully this time he picks dare.

"Dare." Finally.

"I dare you to sit shirtless on Yoongi hyung's lap." I perk up at the mention of my name. I look over at Jimin who has crossed his arms over his chest and is violently shaking his head.

"What? No!" Tae laughs.

"Do it. Do it. You have to." By now my face too, is bright red. The most I have seen of Jimin is when he wore that wide neck black shirt to school. Jimin looks over towards me.

"Is that okay?" I nod.

"I-uh, yeah. Whatever you have to do." Jimin slowly removes his shirt. I think when his shirt came off, I was expecting him to have a cute little stomach that was just as tan as the rest of him. When he removed the black t-shirt I was surprised when I was met by well sculpted abs and chest. I had to close my mouth so I wouldn't drool. I could tell the rest of the group also wasn't expecting sweet little Chim Chim to have a six pack.

"Damn Chim Chim," Namjoon was the first to say. I scoop Jimin up and set him on my lap.

"Mine. Get your own," I say possessively. Joon grabs jin's hand.

"I have my own." Meanwhile, I hadn't noticed but Jimin was a blushing mess.

"How long do I have to sit like this?" Tae laughs.

"Just for a few rounds, or until Yoongi gets a boner." My head snaps up.

"What?" Tae smiles.

"I see you staring at him. No one wants to be around a kid with a boner." My face blushes a ton.

"So if I can give him a boner now, I can put my shirt back on?" I slap his lower arm.

"Don't get any ideas." Hobi chuckles.

"Cause that's how Yoongi likes them" I glare towards Hobi.

"What are you saying?" He holds his hands up and looks around innocently.

"Nothing."

The game continues for a few more rounds till I notice all of the goose bumps on Jimin's arms. I whisper to him.

"Are you cold?" He nods a little. I wrap my arms around him trying to give him some of my heat. Jimin chuckles.

"What are you two doing over there? Get a room," Tae said.

"You're just jealous," I said to Tae causing him to blush. I poke Jimin's side causing him to jerk sideways and then laugh.

"Hyung! Don't do that." Slyly I wrap my arms around his waist the use my fingers to tickle him so he can't move. Jimin starts jerking around and laughing.

"Yoongi stop tickling him, you two are being too cute." Jin laughed.

"Okay Jimin you can get off Yoongi now." Jimin moves to leave but I grab him and pull him back a little bit. I kiss his neck then allow him to get up.

Once Jimin pulls his shirt back on, I notice how red his face is. I lean close to his ear.

"You flustered Jiminie?" I kiss his cheek before pulling away, leaving him red in the face.

After a while the game sort of tapered off. Anyone who had an idea would usually just say it rather than following the rules of who goes next. Suddenly something entered my head. I really shouldn't ask, but I'm going to anyway.

"Taehyung. Truth or dare?" Tae looks up from his phone and shrugs.

"Truth." He sat leaning against Jungkook since we were all sitting on the floor.

"Do you have a crush on Jungkook?" Jimin smacked my arm. "What?" Everyone looks at Tae. Before anyone else can say anything he gets up and storms into his room.

"Nice going Yoongi,"Jin snapped.

"What, I can't ask a question?" Jin glares at him.

"Not that sort of question, not if you want a truthful answer out of him without hurting his feelings." I start to feel bad. Maybe I should have held my tongue a bit.

"Do you guys think he likes me or something?" Jungkook questions. We stare at him a bit stunned.

"U-uh yeah. You haven't guessed that by now?" Hobi talks as if he is stupid.

"I ship you two," Jimin chimed in.

"Ugh, should I got apologize?" I said. I'm starting to feel bad.

"N-no, I'll go." Jungkook gets up and runs in the direction of Tae.