Chapter Thirty Four

Yoongi's POV

My first few classes went by pretty fast. I don't know why, but I'm getting really nervous. Confronting my old friends, fact I'm not straight, and that I'm dating Jimin. The bell rings for lunch. I make my way to the lunch room till I'm met with the table consisting of Jimin and his friends in front of me. Namjoon spots me first.

"Yoongi, join us." This earns the attention of the rest of the boys at the table, except for Jimin. Jimin continues looking at the table with his back facing me. A boy with a youthful face and dark brown hair scooted away from Jimin giving me room. I nervously sit down. Why am I nervous? I have, after all, been the most feared kid in this school. I look over to Jimin, his face is bright red as he stares down at his food. I lightly tap his leg, he looks up at me only with his eyes and smiles. He's so cute.

"So you're the one who likes Jimin," A spunky, light haired brunette says. I shyly nod a bit. I'm probably not the only person who likes him though, look at him, he is gorgeous. "And you are also the kid who bullied him a lot in the beginning of the year?" I look down at my lap. Didn't think I would already be criticized.

"That was not one of my proudest moments." I think Namjoon senses a bit of tension when he sees the look the brunette gives me.

"Guys be nice, everyone deserves a second chance. Yoongi, this is Taehyung and Jungkook." He motions towards the darker haired boy as Jungkook and the lighter haired boy as Taehyung. "And we all know you already know Jimin." He motions towards the orange haired boy who turns a brighter shade of red at the mention of his name. Why is he so shy right now?

"You are also the boy who left those red marks on our Chim Chim's neck?" It felt weird hearing someone else call Jimin theirs when I always thought of him as mine. The darker haired boy I can tell is the youngest of the group yet he still is taller than me. I awkwardly chuckle and look to Jimin for support. I wasn't expecting to do all the talking alone.

"Well. Yeah I-I uh..." Jimin finally interjects into the conversation.

"Leave him be. I was the one who started it." The attention shifts to Jimin. "I know that Yoongi has been an ass for a while and he doesn't have a good name at this school, but he has changed. You just need to get to know him and forget about his past." I feel my face redden a bit.

"Hobi and I had been friends with Yoongi for a long time. You guys will like him more when you get to know him. If he in fact has changed, that is." The attention is back to me.

"I swear I have, I regret everything bad I did to anyone I did it to, especially Jimin. No one deserves any of it. I was an ass and just wanted to take my frustration and hatred of life out on someone else." Suddenly an unfamiliar voice speaks.

"You do, do you? Never thought I'd see the day that Min Yoongi becomes a bitch himself." I turn to see Jackson of all people.

"What do you want?" I snap back. Jackson wears a devil-like smirk.

"You are submitting to this twink." Jackson reaches over and ruffles Jimin's hair after Jimin had turned around. I smack Jackson's arm.

"Leave him alone Jackson." I say harshly. We have the attention of all of the surrounding tables.

"Awe don't be like that, Yoongi. The pipsqueak likes it." Before I can react, Jackson rubs the back of Jimin's neck causing him to yelp. After that, I'm standing, ready to throw hands.

"Are you really trying to get your ass beat, Jackson? Where did the scared bitch I've always known gone?" Jackson chuckles.

"Are you really going to fight me though, Yoongi? After all you just said about you changing? Doesn't seem like you have changed a bit." His blow of words struck me harder than his fist could. I have changed though. Haven't I? Jimin has changed me. I'm a better person right? This time Jackson actually hits me. He grabs my shoulders and kicks the legs out from under me. I lose my balance and start to fall to the floor, not before being pulled back up and punched in the stomach. I don't fight back. Is this what it takes to prove myself? To get beat of for Jimin? I'll do it if that is what it takes. A gasp breaks out around the lunch room.

"Yoongi!" I hear Jimin's voice before I'm struck in the side of the mouth. Before I hit the ground I look to the lunch table and see everyone staring in shock, unable to move. Jimin was the exception. He got up and attempted to hit Jackson only to be pushed back into the table hitting his head with a loud bang. I hear a voice.

"Yoongi! Fighting back isn't admitting defeat, it's defending those you care about." Namjoon's words and the sight of Jimin hurt is all it took for me to fight back, to win. Without hesitation, I stood up and delivered a blow to Jackson's temple and grabbed his arm twisting it, then shoving him to the ground. I kick him in the side before stepping away.

"I don't want to see you anywhere near me, Jimin, or any of my friends again. Do I make myself clear?" Jackson slowly gets up, both hands clutching his side. He slowly nods.

"Yup." Jackson said clearly in pain. He gets up and walks back to his table, still clutching his side. I immediately turn towards Jimin. Jungkook is asking him if he is okay and he shakes his head as he clutches the back of his head with his hand.

"Jiminie, are you okay?" I am at his side and I hold his other hand. He squeezes my hand and shakes his head. His eyes are scrunched shut. "Can you stand up? I can walk you to the nurse." He shakes his head again.

"Dizzy," He barely seems to be able to speak.

"Can I carry you?" He nods and extends his arm giving me room to pick him up. I scoops up the boy who is surprisingly light despite the fact he is the same height as me. The rest of the table group follows as I carry Jimin to the nurse's clinic. Jimin nestled his face into my neck as I carried him. When I set him down to stand he wobbled and almost fell. When the nurse came over to inspect the situation I noticed Jimin's hair had darkened with blood. My blood boiled with hatred. Jackson is in for it now. The nurse looks from Jimin to me.

"What on earth happened to you two?" I ignore her and focus solely on Jimin. Namjoon steps up to talk with the nurse and explain the situation. She grabs my shoulders and tries to have me sit on one of the beds. I push her away.

"What are you doing?" She grabs my shoulders again.

"Sweetie, you are visibly hurt and bleeding, please lie down." I struggle to remain close to Jimin.

"N-no, Jimin is hurt. Help him, not me." She grabs my shoulders again but this time Hoseok and Namjoon help her move me to the bed. I thrash a bit till I hear Jimin speak.

"Hyung, let them help you." As soon as my head hits the pillow I pass out.