Chapter Twenty

Jimin's POV

I felt my face get hot. My stomach was filled with butterflies as I hugged Yoongi. I hated that Yoongi had to deal with whatever was holding him down. Deep down, I think he is actually a good person. He pulled away from the hug.

"Jimin..." His voice was deep, but scratchy from crying. His face had become stained with tears. I could see the pain in his eyes. I don't know why but I wanted to wipe his tears away.

"Yes, Hyung?" From the day I met him, he has been nothing but rude to me. Why do I want to take his pain away? Why regardless of what he has done, do I feel so comfortable around him?

"I'm sorry." Before I could respond, he leaned in a kissed me. Fireworks. My legs became weak, I wanted to melt into the kiss. Until now, I was convinced I was nothing but straight. That was until I met Yoongi for the first time. I have never felt this way, this strongly towards anyone, not even a girl. I pulled away. How could I not have realized these feelings until now?

"Yoongi." He looks down and opens his mouth to speak, but was interrupted.

"What are you two doing in the hallway?" I turn to see the teacher glaring at us. Yoongi gently pushes me out of the way, stepping in between the teacher and me.

"My apologies sir. I had to talk to Jimin." The teacher looked baffled at Yoongi's sudden politeness after being nothing but rude since the beginning of the year.

"Well, please go back to detention. There is ten minutes left." We both nod to the teacher and head back to the classroom. I walk alongside Yoongi. He doesn't look at me.

"Yoongi." He is silent for a few seconds.

"Hm?" I pause for a second unsure of what to say.

"I-I" Yoongi cuts me off before I can finish.

"I know you don't feel the same, don't worry. We don't ever have to talk about this again." I stutter as I force my words out quickly as we step foot in the classroom.

"N-no I..." Yoongi quickly strides over to his desk not looking at me. I desperately wanted to talk to Yoongi, but the teacher sat at the desk in the front of the classroom. I decided to watch the clock as it got closer to the time we could leave.