Chapter Twenty One

Jimin's POV

"You guys can grab your phones and leave." I get up and grab my phone from the bin. I turn, seeing Yoongi walk out of the classroom. I run after him. I catch up to him when we are outside.

"Yoongi!" He finally stops and turns around.

"You don't have to say anything, Jimin. I know you..." I cut him off mid speech.

"No hyung. I-I don't know. I have never liked anyone before but, I-I feel different around you..." Yoongi looks towards me.

"Don't pity me Jimin." He turned and started to walk.

"Yoongi! I'm not pitying you. I-I like you. Y-you make my heart race, I get butterflies when you're around. I-I'm not pitying you hyung." My face warms as I realize what I just said. I hope Yoongi doesn't find that too weird. He stops and turn around again. He pauses for a second, looking me in the eyes causing my face to turn a light shade of pink.

"Fine, meet me at the cafe tomorrow at seven." I tilt my head.

"Why?" Yoongi wears a cheeky smirk as he leans inches from my face.

"We're going on a date." My face turned bright red as I nodded. He walked away, hands in his pockets as I stood there blushing.

I walked home. Still flustered from earlier. I walk through the door of my house. I am met by my mom.

"Where have you been?" She asks with a serious tone.

"I could ask you the same question." I mumbled.

"Are you back talking young man?" I roll my eyes and set my bag down.

"No, I had detention." My mom looked at me flabbergasted.

"You what? Why did you have detention?"

"I was talking during class." She looked at me as if she had just discovered a new side of me.

"I don't want to ever catch you in detention again, young man. Please go up to your room until dinner is ready." I nodded and went upstairs. She had never really been the "punishment" type of person. A lot of what my mom says are empty threats. I head up to my room and take out my phone.

Chim: Guys, I have to show you something.

Tae: What's up Jimin?

I sent a photo of the picture Yoongi drew of me to the chat.

Chim: Someone drew this of me. I found it balled up in my class.

Joon: Wa! Jimin has a secret admirer.

Kookie: That's an amazing drawing too!

Chim: Yeah.