Chapter Forty One

Jimin's POV

As the evening progressed, my mood lightened. Yoongi made me dinner which just ended up being ramen because he said he's "broke." He also lent me basketball shorts and a white t-shirt to sleep in. We ended up watching shows on his television, while sitting together on his couch. This is the first time I think we have truly been alone together. It's nice. I glanced over at Yoongi. He's focused on the television which gave me time to look at his face. His smile made my heart flutter. I tried to be smooth and scooted closer to Yoongi leaning on him a bit. After a few seconds I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"You tired?" He glanced over at me before focusing on the television again.

"No." I suddenly felt Yoongi start to move. I look up to see him lift his arm up and smoothly wrap it around me. He pulled me closer to him. I smiled. Cuddling achieved. His minty, musky scent soothed any remaining nerves I had. Yoongi bent his head down and kissed the top of my head. Silence hung between us for a second. "We should do this more often," I said sweetly. Yoongi pulled me closer and chucked.

"As I said Jiminie, you are always welcome." I smile and we continue to watch various shows.

As the time grows late we decide to get ready to sleep. We untangle our limbs and I'm left feeling cold from the absence of the extra body heat.

"You can sleep in my bed. I'll sleep on the couch." I look at Yoongi confused.

"But it's your bed, why wouldn't I sleep on the couch?" Yoongi wore a small smirk.

"Because you are my guest and you deserve better than to sleep on an old couch." Yoongi lead me by my shoulders to a door.

"But Yoongi..." Before I could protest, he opened the door and gently pushed me into the room.

"Jimin, you are not sleeping on the couch. If you need me, I'll be out here. I'm going to take a shower." He closed the door behind him. The room was a little less neat than the living area of the apartment but I was still clean. The walls were dark blue and the room smelled more intensely of mint and Yoongi's usual musky smell. I sat on his bed. The sheets were soft and a muted blue color. I glance around the room. He has very little furniture aside from a dresser. On the top of his dresser was a few shirts that hadn't been put away, some various containers, and a photo in a frame. I picked up the photo and examined it. It was a photo of him as a young kid, with a woman, and a man, seemingly his parents. He had a bright smile on his face and shaggy black hair a bit longer than his current hair. The woman in the photo wore an awkward smile, while the man looked like his life was complete. He had his hand on Yoongi's shoulder and he wore the same bright smile. Yoongi looked so happy.