Chapter Forty Three

Jimin's POV

As I awoke, I smelled a strong smell of mint and Yoongi's cologne. As I opened my eyes I realized I was nestled right up against Yoongi's chest with my head by his neck. Yoongi's arms were pulling my body to his by my waist. I wasn't used to this, but I liked it. One part of me never wanted to stop, to stay like this forever. The other part remembered what my mom said and wanted to distance myself from everyone. I decided not to listen to that part. I nestled myself closer to Yoongi. I felt completely safe and happy in his arms. My movement seemed to wake Yoongi up.

"Good morning cutie." I untucked my head from his neck to meet his eyes. They still look sleepy, but happy at the same time. I smile towards him. He moves his head closer to mine and kisses me on the cheek. I hold back a scoff or a noise of displeasure. He only kisses my cheek all the time. "You want to get some breakfast?" Today was a weekend which made it nice so we didn't have to get up for school. My stomach made a noise at the mention of food. I didn't want to get up though so I shook my head and snuggled closer to Yoongi. "Chimmyyy...your tummy is making noises. Let's go get food." I shake my head and hold on to Yoongi's shirt.

"But I want to stay like this. I don't want to get up." Without warning Yoongi rolled over taking me with him and picked me up bridal style and carried me into the other room. "Yoongi!" I gripped on to his shirt. "What are you doing?" Yoongi chuckled.

"Since you didn't want to get up, I got up for you." He sat me on a chair next to his counter. Then both Yoongi and my phone went off. It was probably the group chat. I got to my phone first.

Tae: Hey guys! Kookie and I are at the coffee shop, we should all have breakfast together. Get your butts over here.

Jin: I'll be down there anyway because I have work.

Joon: I go where Jinnie goes so...I'll be there too.

Hobi: I go where the mass is at so I'll head over.

Kookie: Chimmy and Yoongi hyung, will you love birds come?

I look up at Yoongi.

"The guys want us to meet them at the coffee shop for breakfast. Can we go?" Yoongi chuckles.

"You don't have to ask me. We can go." I smile at Yoongi and type a response on my phone.

Chim: Yoongi and I will be down there soon.

Tae: Yoongi and I? Are you too already hanging out and didn't invite us?

Yoongi: No, Jimin spent the night at my house.

Kookie: Waaaaa?

Tae: ooooooo

I look up at Yoongi and chuckled.

"I don't think that helped." Yoongi shrugged and smiled.

Chim: Nothing inappropriate, I just didn't want to face my mom yet. Yoongi offered for me to come over.