Chapter Eleven

Yoongi's POV

The foreign words went straight through my ears to my heart.

"You really have a talent." No one has ever said something like that to me. I usually don't let people listen to me play because it's my business and I feel vulnerable when playing in front of others. I leave the music room before Jimin comes back. Wouldn't want to run into him again.

A few weeks passed. Jimin had officially joined the performing arts club. This afternoon we had a club meeting too. We recently turned in a song we had to write and compose for. I turned in a song I titled first love. I usually don't share my compositions but the club leader forced me to.

I sit in a chair closer to the outside of the group of people who are also in the music club. I watch the people as they file in and sit down. My face starts to burn when a certain orange haired boy walks in with his group of friends. The boys take their seats and begin to talk among one-another. After a little while I start to scan the room till my eyes fall on a girl whose eyes are unmistakably plastered on Jimin. She gets up and walks over towards Jimin. She had long, dark hair, wore a short, blue skirt with a white sweater, and had a very beautiful face. Not my type though.

My stomach boiled as she walked closer to Jimin. Wait, why do I care? I scoff and look down at my shoes, waiting for the club leader to arrive. I take small glances towards Jimin watching as the small girl next to him smiles from ear to ear. She laughs at something I wasn't able to hear as she touches his arm. My face heats up. I want to slap her hand away. Wait, no I don't. Why am I even thinking about him? Why do I care about what that carrot is doing? Before I could argue in my head any longer, the club leader walked in and stood in front of the class.