Chapter Thirty Six

Yoongi's POV

A few weeks past. Since then, Jackson hasn't messed with any of us. I get looks though from my old group of "friends." Other than a cut lip and a bruised rib, I was fine. Jimin's cut healed and the rest of his friends seemed to accept me into their group. There was awkwardness at first, but eventually, once we got to know each other, we all became closer.

This evening, Jimin and I are going on another date. I look around my room at the clothes I picked out. I decided on a loose, light blue, collared shirt, black pants, and a tie. But, being the edgy kid that I am, I tied the tie loosely around my neck. I brush and style my fading mint locks and head out the door.

We decided to meet in the coffee shop again. I walk in and see Jin at the counter. I can't help but feel the déjà vu. I walk up to the counter and greet Jin.

"Sup Jin hyung." The dark haired male smiles.

"Well hello, Yoongi. You look mighty fancy, you got a date with Chimmy?" I smile at the mention of the orange haired younger.

"Yup. You know hyung, I think things are finally looking better. Jimin really has changed my life." Jin smiles back.

"Awe, this is too cute. I knew he could break you out of that rough exterior." I roll my eyes but the smile remains on my face. Jin looks up and then I feel a delicate hand grip my arm. I turn to see Jimin smiling widely.

"Hello, hyung." I turn and hold the orange haired boy. I lean in a kiss him on the cheek. He pouts before turning around to go find a place for us to sit.

After sitting and ordering a bit of food, we start talking.

"Hyung?" I smile towards him.

"Yes Jiminie?" He has a somewhat sad look on his face.

"When will you tell me about your childhood, your parents, or what broke you?" The smile on my face fades. "Every time I ask, you avoid the question or say it's not important. But the truth is, it's important to me. I want to know what you went through, what you were like as a kid, as much as I can know about you. Why don't you want to tell me? It just makes me feel like, you don't want me to know about you, that I'm not important enough to know." A tear runs down the small boys face. It seems as if he has held these feelings and questions in for a while. A sour feeling starts to invade my stomach.

"Jimin...I." He looks down at the table and sighs. "Jimin, you are more than important enough to know. I just have never had a good experience when it came to telling people about it. I always end up being pitied, made fun of, or pushed away. I just didn't want that to happen with you." He looks up from the table. "I will tell you Jimin. Just not right here in this cafe. How about after we eat, we take a walk and I'll tell you then? That would also give me time to prepare myself to tell you." Jimin sweetly nods, the food comes shortly after.