Chapter Thirty Eight

Yoongi's POV

I walk back to my apartment in the dark. A smile still plastered on my face. I feel like an entire load has been lifted off my chest.

I arrive back in my apartment falling back on my bed reflecting on the events of the evening. After finishing some homework I realize maybe I should change how I do academically. Jimin deserves better than a lowlife scum who didn't graduate high school. I pull out the sheet of homework. Though I haven't even touched the material on the homework, I whizzed through it with ease. I used to be the kind of student that didn't need to try that hard to do well in school, but then I just became a kid who didn't try at all in school. I only didn't fail grades because I actually tried on the exams and passed with almost a perfect score. A lot of teachers thought I cheated but they eventually concluded that I hadn't. After finishing homework I fall back on my bed and sleep.

I awake to my alarm and roll out of bed. I take a quick shower, blow dry my hair, and go to my closet to pick out clothes. I decide on a light grey t-shirt and black jeans. I spike up my hair a bit, grab my stuff, and head out the door.

I arrive to class early and watch the door as people file in. I wait for Jimin. Within a few minutes he walks through the door. He is wearing a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and dark sunglasses. He sits down in the chair next to me and remains quiet. I lean closer to him and nudge him with my elbow.

"Hey Jiminie." He shoots a halfhearted smile in my direction which immediately fades as he looks back at his desk. Why is he quiet all of a sudden? Did I do something? Why is he wearing sunglasses indoors? "Jimin, are you okay?" The orange haired boy nods. The last few people file in and sit down. The teacher walks in and begins teaching. Jimin doesn't even appear to be listening to the teacher. I quickly snatch the sunglasses off of him, exposing his tear stained face, and puffy eyes. My heart immediately drops in my stomach. Why is he crying? Jimin pulls his hands to his face hoping I didn't see. "Jimin." I say softly. "What's wrong?" I brush the side of his cheek with my hand. He quickly stands up and storms out the door. The teacher turns around startled by the sudden commotion. I run after the orange haired boy.