Chapter Forty Seven

Yoongi's POV

We were back at school. I sat at my desk during first period waiting for the teacher to arrive. He seemed to be running late. Everyone else had already arrived and they were talking to their friends. Jimin was a few desks back, talking with Taehyung about something. I could have gone over if I wanted to...but I didn't. I sit back in my chair and close my eyes waiting for the teacher to arrive. That's when I hear a voice.

"Hey Yoongi oppa." I open my eyes to see the small girl who had previously taken an interest in Jimin, with both her elbows on my desk looking at me with big eyes.

"Hi?" I said uncomfortably. She chuckles.

"How are you this morning?" I look at her confused. Why does she care?

"Good I guess. Why?" She chuckles again, this time her laugh sounding more forced.

"I just wanted to know how the most handsome kid in class was." I sit back slightly stunned. I don't know whether to be flattered that she called me handsome or angry that she didn't call Jimin handsome. Jiminie is by far the most attractive in my opinion.

"U-uh thank you." I answer a bit awkwardly. I'm surprised, usually kids are afraid of me. It was great because I would get to avoid uncomfortable situations like this.

"You want to hang out after school." She plays with her hair a little bit trying to look cuter I assume.

"I-I thought you liked Jimin." She smiles and rolls her eyes a little.

"I did, that was until I saw you up close." She got closer to me. A little too close for comfort. "You're really sexy." She slightly strokes my arm. At this point I'm as far back in my seat as I can go. She seems to be getting closer and closer till I suddenly feel another arm on my shoulder. Before I could turn an orange haired boy wrapped his arm around my neck and shoulders and sat himself on my lap. Reflexes make my hands immediately hold his hips to make sure he doesn't fall.

"Hey hyungie." He says loud enough for the girl to hear and a little higher pitched than usual. This action created the space I wanted between myself and that girl I don't care to learn the name of. She looks at Jimin sternly.

"Excuse me, I was talking with Yoongi." Jimin looks back with a bit of a snood looking face.

"Well, now I'm talking to him. Deal with it." Her face only grows angrier.

"Yoongi was just about to tell me he was taking me on a date." Before I can respond to her lie, Jimin retorts.

"A date like the ones Yoongi has been taking me on?" She looks at Jimin stunned.

"Wait, you guys are dating?" Jimin looks sarcastically at her.

"I don't just sit on anyone's lap." She glares again at Jimin and returns to her desk. Once she is gone Jimin turns towards me and speaks only loud enough for me to hear.

"Hey hyungie." I can't help but smile.

"Hey Jiminie." Before Jimin is able to respond, the teacher walks through the door. Jimin quickly removes himself from my lap and sits in his chair. Class continued like normal until I noticed a few people turning around looking towards Jimin and I. A few girls who looked back would chuckle. They all happened to be near the girl who Jimin sassed. I sure hope Jimin is okay with the fact that we are in a relationship being spread around.