Chapter Twenty Six

Jimin's POV

"It's okay Yoongi." I turn around to head to my class but Yoongi grabs my arm.

"Chim, I'm sorry. I won't let it happen again." To be honest, I didn't even get hurt. His hands were what absorbed most of the impact. I could tell he was just doing it because of the two kids. I just thought I would finally not be bullied. Yoongi shouldn't have to feel like he needs to bully me to be accepted by people. He rubs my wrist with his thumb. "Could we meet at the gate after school?" There is a moment of hesitation before I respond.

"Okay." He released my wrist and gives me an apologetic smile. I weakly smile back before walking to class. Tomorrow will be different. A smirk makes its way to my face as the idea forms in my head. I know what I'll do. Yoongi won't be able to resist me. I chuckle to myself.

Class is over soon enough. I take my time heading outside. Once I make my way to the gates, I see a familiar mint haired boy leaning against the wall that the gate is connected to. He doesn't seem to notice me as I walk outside. As I get closer I realize he has headphones in. I decide to be cheeky so I sneak up to scare him. I hide behind the corner then use my hands to gently slap his arm to get his attention. His reflexes take over and he snatches my wrist, gripping hard. I wince, he immediately lets go once he realizes my identity.

"Jimin! I'm sorry I didn't see you there." I chuckle, I seem to have successfully scared him.

"That was the point." I chuckle.

"Aish, Jimin, stop it. Your laugh is too cute, it's hurting me." I can feel my face blush. I like when he shows more affection towards me. I look down at my shoes, my face continues to darken. Yoongi steps closer to me. His hand pulls my chin up a bit bring my eyes to his. He smiles fondly, he doesn't smile often. He leans in kisses my cheek. I blush even more. "Make it home safely Jimin." I nod and smile. We separate and walk home.