Chapter Sixty Two

Jimin's POV

I stare at my reflection in the mirror while running my fingers through my freshly dyed hair. This is definitely a different look for me, but I think it's nice. When I came home crying my mom saw me. She frantically tried to find something to cheer me up. She seemed to have remembered me talking about wanting to dye my hair again so she said she would take me to get my hair dyed. Quite an odd way for her to cheer me up, but it worked. I was less worried about Yoongi and thinking more about my hair. Though, it didn't keep me from crying as the whole argument played in my head over an over again. I spent almost my whole weekend with my face either buried in a pillow or my mom's shoulder. This couldn't be the end of our relationship could it? My mom assured me that he would come around at some point which made me feel better even if it wasn't true.

It was the next week, Monday. When I got to class I waited for the teacher to arrive but I kept my eyes out for Yoongi as well. Class started and he was nowhere to be seen. My heart hurt. What if he decided to drop out of school because of me?

The day continued and Yoongi wasn't there. Tae, Kookie, Hobi, and Joon were just as worried as I was. They assured me though that he wouldn't have dropped out because of one fight. I still felt horrible though. I didn't think he would want to talk to me but I at least expected him to show up. A little part of me even hoped we would be able to talk through this even though he is probably still angry and defensive. I tried to keep a focus on the compliments I got from my hair instead. Both Kookie and Tae were so excited about it saying that I was a whole new person. Namjoon said I fit the style well, and Hobi said that next time Yoongi saw it, that he would die. Which I found unlikely, but a nice thought.

By the end of the day, it sunk in that Yoongi wasn't there. I walked past the spot we usually meet when I felt a firm grasp on my wrist. I quickly snap my head towards the owner of the hand. It was Yoongi. He didn't say anything, he just lead me away by my wrist. We left the school grounds and we walked to his apartment. Silence was present the whole time. What's going on? When we walked through the door of his apartment, he let go of my wrist and sat down on the sofa. Yoongi's face, that had been emotionless the entire time, was soon buried against his knees under his arms. I stood dumbfounded. What was I supposed to do? What was going on? I looked around his apartment. The living room that had been neat and simple was astray and messed up. There seemed to have been a fight going on or something.

"I'm sorry." I heard him mumble. I walk closer to Yoongi. His stature was gone, he looked weak. "You can leave if you are still mad at me. I understand if you don't want to talk." I placed my hand on his shoulder, he felt frail. His voice had sounded as if he had also been crying for hours on end. Like I would ever leave him like this, even if I was still mad at him.

"What happened Yoongi?" Yoongi's voice was a bit scratchy, probably from either yelling or the crying.

"I should have listened to you. You were right, you have always been right. I found out she only came back to marry me off so she could get money from it. She never cared about me. No one ever does. I'm sorry for not believing you. I understand if you can't forgive me." I gently knocked him on the top of his head. He gripped his head and looked up at me. "What was that for?" I flicked his nose.

"I care about you, dum dum. Did you not get that whole part of the argument." Yoongi's face was red and covered in tears. His eyes were slightly swollen like they had been that way for a few days. The second time I have ever seen Yoongi cry and it hurts me just as much as the first. If Yoongi cries, you know he is upset. He is usually the type to keep those emotions to himself.

"I'm sorry Jiminie. I've been awful to you." My face turns smug.

"You have." A smirk plays on my lips as Yoongi looks at me confused. "Guess you'll have to make it up to me." Yoongi chuckles once he realizes what I was doing.