Chapter 3

Cecil was gone by morning, to her dismay. She awoke to an empty bed, and a servant setting out tea. He was a handsome servant, as tall as her and as broad-shouldered, and she found himself inclined toward him, since she awoke still wishing to be satiated. He was moving the tea set onto her table with the quiet clinks of silver, and she found herself watching him, letting the excitement of last night flood back out of her.

Normally, she would never call herself a seductress, but her body was hungry. She almost wanted to laugh at herself, for even thinking of alluring a servant into her bed, but she was so desperate, it seemed like the right thing to do. Was there any way they wouldn't both benefit from this, assuming he was willing, of course?

Still pretending to be asleep, she slowly pulled her night gown up to her hips, as if it had bunched that way in her sleep. The servant still seemed to be setting items in their place, by the gentle soothing sounds of the silverware hitting the table. With what she believed to be a subtle maneuver, she kicked the blanked off with a sleepy groan, and felt the cool air sweep across her legs, and in between them. The silverware clattered. He'd seen her. She moved her hips, and felt the lips of her vagina open. Fuck, she wanted this man. Or any man who wasn't Cecil.

Then, without fanfare, she closed her legs and crawled awake, and through her bleary eyes, saw exactly what she had hoped for. The servant covering his crotch with the tea tray. "My lady," he said with a nod.

She sat up, well aware that her round breasts were visible in this sheer gown. She pushed them together with her arms and asked, "Would you bring that tea over here?"

He blushed immensely, realizing that he would need to carry the tray. "Uh--no--" he said nervously.

"I'm sorry?" she laughed.

"I rather--I cannot, my lady," he said.

She was practically squirming, her heart racing as she thought of how to phrase her next command. That was, of course, when they heard the door open. Cecil. She looked to him, blushing as if she had already fallen into the arms of the servant, but she was sure Cecil would imagine her red cheeks were due to his entrance, to the idea of picking back up where they left off. The servant, she checked, was still holding the tea tray a few inches from his crotch. The idea that there were two men who wanted very much to be in bed with her made her wetness begin to seep into her nightgown. She had never been in such a delightful position before.

Cecil hurried to her, not paying any mind to the man who was struggling to calm his desires from behind a tea set. "I'm so sorry," he said. "I hadn't wanted for you to wake up alone, I was just requested--"

Once he had climbed into the bed, she pressed her lips to his. A display for the man in the corner. She let her nightgown slip off her shoulder. She wished that she could see him squirm.

"Oh!" Cecil laughed. "You awoke with the same thoughts, I see," he smiled. He turned to the unfortunate man who hunched behind the tea cart and waved him away. The boy left the room quite gladly, making no eye contact, and closed the door behind him.

Faced with Cecil alone, unfortunately Ella found herself rather eager for him. "I did awake with the same thoughts," she said. "Last night felt rather unfinished."

He looked away. "I know," he sighed. "They say a man's first time can have him, well, it was all so very new."

"You don't know how to control yourself yet," she nodded.

"And you are so beautiful, it makes it difficult to control much of anything," he said. He leaned into kiss her again and she let her legs sprawl out, their bodies both still seated on the bed, facing one another.