Chapter 59

If anything, the amount of times Cecil had objected to his attraction to Arthur was enough to ensure Ella that he was very much attracted to the man. Ella was sure that Cecil couldn't find it within the possibilities of his world to love a peasant, but she had a feeling she could convince him otherwise. She knew that she just had to get the men into a situation where they felt that they could face such thoughts. Arthur, too, would have a difficult time facing them without the right circumstances.

When she first proposed that they all do an activity together, like attend a joust, or go the theater, Cecil and Arthur both made noises of disgust. Neither of them were interested in getting to know each other, why couldn't they just love Ella separately, they asked. But Ella saw the spark in each of them, she saw what their future could look like, and she wanted to find the right circumstances for the men so bad.

It seemed that the right circumstances, for these two men, were fighting. One day, not too long after their first fight, Cecil and Arthur both arrived at Ella's room to ask her on a date. Cecil wanted to ask her to the concert hall that evening and Arthur wanted to go swimming. Arthur had gotten to her first, standing in the center of their bedroom, holding Ella's hands when Cecil arrived.

"Don't tell me I have to compete with him," Cecil said, leaning against the door frame. "I got us seats at the orchestra tonight."

Ella looked between the two men, nervous. Her obligation was to Cecil, but Arthur had technically asked her first. "Arthur was just asking me to--" she began.

"What were you asking her to," Cecil spat, looking over at the intimidating man before him.

Arthur let go of Ella's hands and turned to face Cecil. "I have every right to ask her to whatever I want," he said.

Cecil rolled his eyes, looking bored. He glanced at Ella.

"I won't let you try to control me," Arthur said. "You think you're better than me because of your status. Your status means nothing. As I've already seen, you can't handle yourself in a fight."

"I think I'm better than you," Cecil said. "Because this is my wife you're talking to. And if you insist on talking about status, let me remind you that you're just some peasant she found in the woods."

"Now, Cecil," Ella said, putting a hand on his shoulder. She was a good head taller than him and had a commanding presence about the room. Instantly, both men quieted down their posture. "Arthur," she said. "Please treat each other with respect. I'm sure we can come to an agreement. One date tonight, one date tomorrow night."

"I refuse to cooperate with a criminal who has waltzed into my home, lied about who he is, and..." Before Cecil could finish revealing Arthur's secret, he felt a punch to the face. He was on the ground, everything blurry, and he could feel Arthur's muscular body sitting on top of him. A hand pressed at his throat, slightly choking him.

"You want to provoke me," he grunted. "Well, you've done it. But I know what you want." He rubbed his body against Cecil's. "You just want to provoke me so that I'll pin you to the ground and punish you."

Ella would have intervened--she could have put both Cecil and Arthur on their backs--but she saw a bulge start to grow in Cecil's tights, and she knew it was best to stay back, and let these men work their magic on each other.

"You just want a big strong man," Arthur said, still jokingly rubbing himself against poor, embarrassed Cecil. "To force you into pleasure. Make you scream and beg."

"Stop," Cecil whispered unconvincingly, his cock at full mast.

With a laugh, Arthur hopped off him, and what his new posture revealed startled all of them. Arthurs glaring hard on staring Cecil right in the face. Ella now, was certainly blushing with excitement. Arthur looked down, then stood up, just as humiliated as Cecil on the floor. He shook his head. "You're pathetic," he said to Cecil.

In Cecil's eyes, Ella could see him begging Arthur to keep the insults coming. Cecil was in lust, fully enamored by the situation.

"Pathetic and cowardly," Arthur said. "Get control of yourself."

Afterwards, Ella and Cecil went for a walk, and completely forgot about the orchestra. After a while of talking about how they felt, and how they might resolve the current situation, Ella brought up an idea she was particularly excited about.

"I know you don't like his, uh, fiery personality," Ella said. "But would you consider letting him stay just a little bit longer? I have an idea that I think you'll rather enjoy."

"I'll hear you out," Cecil said, holding her arm.

"Sometimes I daydream about," she said. "You, me, and him in the same bed."

Cecil blinked. "I wouldn't object to that," he said.

"I think he just needs time," Ella said. "To accept the idea."

"He doesn't need time," Cecil said. "He needs to come to his senses. He needs to stop being so protective of you. I mean--I'm your husband!"

"I know," Ella smiled. "I can tame him, I promise."

"Tame him," Cecil laughed. "That's the perfect word for it."

"Give me some time," Ella said. "And I'll get him for us."

Cecil sighed dramatically, leaning closer to her. "I love you," he said.

She smiled, leaned her head against his. "I know," she said.