Chapter 50

"My lord?"

The knock on the door came long after dinner, after the sun had set. Cecil was reading a book and set it down reluctantly to answer the door. Before him stood a servant, a young boy he didn't recognize. He lowered his eyebrows, confused. "What is it?" Cecil asked.

"You have a visitor?" the boy said, as if it were a question.

"At this hour?" Cecil asked.

The boy bit his lip. "He asked for Lady Ella, but since she is not here, I thought--?"

"Who is he?" Cecil asked.

"Uh--" the boy said. "If I may say, my lord, he is not a man of your typical company."

"What does that mean?"

"I can show you to him, if you'd like," the boy said.

He walked Cecil to the entrance way and gestured towards a discheveled man, who looked as though he had run through grass and mud to reach the estate doors. He was a tall, burly man with a handsome, rugged face. Cecil found himself immediately attracted to him. It took him a few seconds to realize that this man, presumably this commoner, should not be in house house.

"You were asking for my wife?" Cecil said to him.

The man looked humiliated, maybe even sorry.

"Do you--know her?" Cecil asked.

The man hung his head. "Please, my lord, if you would just let me wait for her to return home."

Cecil put a finger to his lips. "Could you answer my question?" he asked harshly. "Do you know my wife?"

"Y-Yes, sir," the man said.

Cecil looked annoyed. "If you want me to allow you in my home, I'm going to need you to explain yourself. I can't just let every peasant with mud on his face step inside our front door. Tell me, how do you know my wife?"

"Sir, I--" the man said. "I'm Arthur."

Cecil immediately blushed. "Oh," he said. "Oh. I see." He looked to the servant boy. "I will take this man to our bath to freshen up. Please prepare a guest room for him."

The servant boy looked horrified at first, and then his expression politely shifted to neutral. "Of course, my lord," he said.

The bath was connected to Cecil and Ella's bedroom, which Cecil daintily lead Arthur through, checking over his shoulder to ensure Arthur hadn't touched anything. When they arrived at the bath, a deep, elegant tub which servants were already rushing to fill with buckets of water, Cecil had a moment of hesitation. He looked the man over, found himself once again wondering at his attractiveness, and began to picture the sultry stories Ella had told him about. He blinked.

"Well," he said. "While the bath is being prepared, perhaps I can find you some more suitable clothing. If you are going to stay as a guest in this house, you can't be wearing that tunic."

Arthur frowned. "And why not?" he asked stubbornly.

Cecil's jaw dropped. Such a question was ridiculous. He wondered when Ella would arrive.

At last the servants finished up with the bathwater and closed the door behind them. Cecil fussed to find a towel--why the servants hadn't thought of this was beyond him--and went into the bedroom to find one in the wardrobe. When he returned, Arthur had already stripped down nude, his rippling muscles leading Cecil's eyes to the package that lie between his legs. Cecil's jaw dropped once more. His attraction was obvious.

"Uh," he said. "Your towel." He set the towel down on a chair in the corner of the room and watched as Arthur paid him no regard. He turned towards the tub, giving Cecil a glimpse at his firm, shapely ass, and stepped his foot into the warm water. Cecil took a moment, while no one was watching, to become incredibly flustered. Those back muscles. Those calves. Those balls dangling between the gap of his thighs.

"Thank you," Arthur said. He stepped his other foot in. "It's been a long time since I've had the luxury of a bath like this."

"Our--Our pleasure," Cecil smiled awkwardly.

Arthur sank down into the tub with a loud sigh of relief, letting the mud slip off of him in the hot bath. He seemed to pay no mind to Cecil's flustered behavior.

Something about the way pleasure scrawled across Arthur's face got to him. Cecil could feel his cock swelling--and fast. The only thing he could do was keep moving around the room, hoping to put off the sensation. "Bath salts?" he asked. He scurried to a box at the corner of the room, found himself bending over with quite an arch in his back, and then returned to the bath, where Arthur had begun scrubbing his arms. Cecil tried to keep his gaze at Arthur's eyes.

"You're certainly accommodating," Arthur said. "For not wanting a peasant in your house moments ago."

"Yes, well," Cecil adjusted his stance, hoping that he could calm the hardness he felt coming on. "If you're a friend of Ella's."

"I think you know," Arthur said with a devilish grin. "That I'm a bit more than a friend."

That was it. Cecil's cock could no longer be contained by his tight trousers. He could feel the shift in his excitement. He could feel his cock pounding against the tight fabric. He could feel Arthur's gaze glance down in between his legs.

He held the bath salts in front of his ever-growing member. "Yes," he said. No doubt he was blushing. "I'm well aware of your exploits with my wife."

"Good," Arthur nodded. "And yes, I'll try the salts."

"The what?"

Arthur looked down at the glass jar covering Cecil's crotch. "The salts."

Cecil raised them nervously. He didn't need to look down or to watch Arthur's eyes widen to know that his bulge was incredibly visible. He poured some salts, perhaps a little too much, into the bath and closed the lid. He then returned the jar to it's place covering up his embarrassment. "Well, if that will be all," Cecil said. "I'm sure my wife will be home soon." His cock dangerously began to angle itself towards the tub and the beautiful man lying in it.

Arthur smirked. There was a moment's hesitation in which he might have asked for something else. But he simply turned his head to the side and said, "Thank you."

Cecil awkwardly hobbled out of the room, taking the bath salts with him, and as soon as he was in his bedroom, pressed his back to the wall, took his cock out and began stroking.