Chapter 33

Colton awoke rock hard when it was still dark out. Mirabelle had pressed the curve of her plump ass into his once-soft cock and how his cock had hardened against her curves. Colton had always thought Mirabelle to be beautiful, but it wasn't until this past year that he had started to dream of kissing her, though he mostly swept those dreams aside. Though it was only a few months ago, that a group of the servants had been playing in the river, and someone splashed Mirabelle's shirt, and he could see the outline of her firm, perfectly round breasts, and he felt his penis starting to grow with excitement. He had immediately run into the cold water, terrified to let his affection show.

But now Mirabelle was laying in his bed, and to pin her down and shove his way inside of her felt so instinctual. Yet, he remained snug next to her, his stubborn erection between them, for the next hour. Then, he felt Mirabelle squirm. She turned around to face him, her eyes aglow with curiosity.

"Now, will you tell me about the time you slept with a woman?" she asked.

Colton's heart was racing. He didn't want to reveal Bryony's identity, or the way she had practically forced herself on him. It would bring Bryony's virtue into question, and would make him seem weak nonetheless.

"I uh--good morning," he said.

"You've been awake," Mirabelle said. She looked down at where his erection would be. "I can tell."

Colton felt his cock getting even harder at the acknowledgment.

"So. Tell me."

Colton's cock roared with excitement. "So," he said. "I was in the kitchens late one night--"

"Oh!" Mirabelle said. "It was with someone here?"

"But a long time ago," Colton lied. "We started kissing, and she took my uh, male anatomy, into her mouth--"

"Your cock," Mirabelle said excitedly. "It's alright. I'm no lady anymore."

"Right. Uh. Well, she was on her knees with it in her mouth--"

"What was she doing with it in her mouth?"

Colton's cock jumped and he scooted a little closer. He felt his tip pressing against her thigh. "Uh, she, well, she had it in there," he said. "And she was swirling her tongue around it."

"Okay," Mirabelle said. She rolled over to all fours and slowly pulled the blanket from Colton's body as he rolled to lay on his back. His cock shot up at once, massive and hard as it had been in her hands last night. Mirabelle positioned herself between his legs.

"Mirabelle, what are you doing?" he begged.

"Practicing," she said. She reached down and grabbed for his cock and slid it between her lips. She swirled her tongue around his head, making eye contact with him as she did.

The image of this wide-eyed innocent girl between his legs was enough to make Colton blow. He had dreamed of this moment many nights, and could feel his balls tightening up, ready to release their fluids down Mirabelle's throat. Oh God. He could not hold this in much longer. He gave a few low sighs as she continued to swirl and swirl and then--

"Ow!" his cock instantly turned soft as he felt her teeth scrape against it. "Ow!"

She backed away, his cock leaving her mouth with a popping sound. "I'm sorry! Oh, what did I do!" she cried.

"Don't use your teeth," he said. His cock lay flat against his thigh now.

She picked him up again and tried swirling her tongue a little more gently. He could feel himself growing hard inside her lips. He thrust himself a little bit deeper, starting to go down her throat. Her eyes widened. He was in heaven.

She pulled out. "Oh, I don't like that," she said. "It's too far."

Then she crawled on top of him, still with her nightgown on, and pressed her small body down on his chest, with his hard on sitting between their bellies. "And then what," she asked, her voice more sultry than innocent.

His cock jumped up and pounded into her belly. He watched her eyes widen with absolute shock and lust. "Can it--oh for Heaven's sake. It moves?" she asked.

"Only when it's--" Thump. "Really quite--" Thump. "Hard for someone."

A blush poured across Mirabelle's face. "Colton," she whispered. "Will you make love to me?"