Chapter 54

Ella had been heavily distracted by Arthur and Cecil was beginning to feel the effects of it. His body was hungry for physical touch, his mind was excited by every glimpse of flesh. He awoke most mornings with an incredible, throbbing erection. He often had to soothe one before falling asleep too. In a way, he sort of enjoyed the torment, knowing that it would make it even more exciting when Ella returned to his bed.

In the meantime, he would distract himself with clothing. He decided to go to the tailor's in town, and to take Mirabelle with him to help carry his purchases. As he was leaving, Ella stopped him, and insist that Bryony go too. "I need a new dress," she said. "After everything that happened in the forest. Any color will do."

"Any color will do?" Cecil said, offended. "I'll be sure to get you a lovely chartreuse then."

Ella looked flummoxed. At last saying, "What does that mean?"

"It's a--green," Cecil said, exasperated. "An ugly green. The point is, I will not get you chartreuse. The point is, the color matters."

"Let Bryony pick it out," Ella said.

"But--" Cecil started.

"Let you and Bryony pick it out together," Ella said.

Cecil smiled. "This ought to go well," he said.

Cecil, Bryony, and Mirabelle climbed into the covered wagon. When he was at last sitting across from the two servant girls, Cecil blushed at the realization that he had had passionate sex with both of them, and neither of them knew about each other. Both girls tried to make secretive glances at him, with no idea that the other was doing the same. Oh Lord. What had he done.

At the tailor's shop, Cecil was fitted for some trousers while the girls looked through the fabrics to pick out a dress for Lady Ella. Cecil's body was so sensitive to the tailor's hands running up and down his legs, holding swaths of fabric against his inner thighs, as he watched his two beautiful lovers look excitedly through fabrics they would never have enough money to wear. The tailor's hand crawled up even further on his thigh, halfway between his knee and his bulge. Something stirred in him, and he realized he could feel his cock swelling a little.

At first, the swelling wasn't noticeable, just a little excitement between his legs. But his cock was already so large and hard to contain in his trousers that he knew any more excitement would have his cock pushing down his pant leg.

The girls giggled at something and Cecil couldn't help but tune into Mirabelle's voice, imagining her usual giggly moans. His balls started to feel heavier, cock still growing.

Somehow, as if by cruel fate, the tailor's hands crawled up higher on his thigh. Cecil held his breath. For a split second, he felt the tailor's hand brush against his highly sensitive member. "Sorry, my lord," the tailor awkwardly smiled.

Cecil's eyes widened as he prepared himself for what couldn't be stopped. Yes. Of course. There it was. Immediately after being awkwardly brushed by the tailor, his cock skyrocketed down his trouser leg on the same side on which the tailor's hands delicately held the fabric together. The head of his cock brushed against the tailor's skin and both men immediately held their breath in shock.

It was only the four of them in the little shop. Cecil, the tailor, and the two servant girls. Cecil's penis seemed to take this as permission to continue erecting itself. Oh God. The tailor stepped away with a nervous laugh, letting the fabric of the would-be trousers fall to the ground, exposing Cecil and the comical tent in his underwear. As the girls turned their attention to the scene, his cock only kept growing. But as soon as the tailor had stepped away, Cecil used his hands to cover himself up.

"I'm so sorry," he said to the tailor.

"It's alright," the tailor said. "I've got the measurements." His eyes were transfixed on where Cecil's bulge throbbed under his hands. "I might need to build in a little extra room for that fellow," he said with an embarrassed smirk.

The boy was young, attractive, and suddenly all Cecil could think about was pressing himself against the boy's ass cheeks and penetrating him. His mind was truly cruel.

He waddled behind the curtain to change back into his trousers, his cock throbbing and pulsing the whole way. Once he pulled his trousers up, he had to pinch himself to get his cock to soften, though it still felt heavy and large between his legs.

They left quickly after that, without a word from either of the girls, though as they were leaving, Cecil felt Bryony's hand wiggle up under his ass, giving a quick squeeze. He glanced over at her, eyes wide, and watched as she tried to hide her playful smirk.