Chapter 52

Intent on ignoring the presence of the handsome man in the guest room, Cecil made his way to the cottage the next morning and found Mirabelle cleaning. Her eyes were wide when she saw him, as if she had forgotten to expect him there. Cecil didn't waste a moment after he closed the door, sweeping her up in a kiss. He was still charged from his embarrassing encounter with muscular Arthur, and he was going to have to take out his energy on someone.

Mirabelle gave a little squeal as Cecil's hands traveled to her waist and grabbed her buttocks. "You are certainly in a daring mood," she said.

"I'm--" Cecil said as he pressed closer to her. "Insatiable." He didn't tell her that Ella's handsome lover was driving him wild with lust, or that Ella had spent the past two nights in Arthur's bedroom, guiltily sneaking back into their bed completely sated with lust. He didn't tell her that he had awoken with a huge, throbbing erection this morning, unable to get thoughts of Arthur and Ella off of his mind. He just kissed her. And kissed her.

"Well," Mirabelle said, reaching down to grab his bulge. "I'm quite hungry myself."

"Mirabelle," he said. "I was thinking we might try something. Different."

Mirabelle's naive, wide eyes looked nervous. "Oh?"

"You're the kind of girl that a man just wants to make--" his fingers grabbed at her long dress, trying to pull it up. "Moan."

Mirabelle giggled. "What did you have in mind?" she asked.

Just then, Cecil remembered Ella's instructions. He couldn't do anything unless Mirabelle suggested it.

"Uh," he said. The ideas that had been swarming in his mind were slipping away. "I don't know," he said awkwardly. "Just something new."

Mirabelle pulled him closer to her, pressing his hard-on against her body. She thought about Colton's various instructions, how he had made her sit on top of his cock. She couldn't imagine doing that on Cecil's giant member, but her body seemed to open up with pleasure as she thought about it. Maybe she would give it a try.

"Sit down," she commanded, pointing to the elegant sofa in the center of the cottage.

Cecil blinked, but did as commanded.

She started to slowly, nervously take off her dress. First the shoulder fell down, revealing her perky, beautiful breasts. Then, the rest of the dress fell down her waist, and Cecil realized she had been wearing nothing underneath it. She must have been eager for him. She faced him naked, and she looked so sweet and nervous. She straddled him on the sofa, breasts bouncing in his face, and began to untie his trousers.

Cecil looked down with such excitement, and when his cock at last popped free of his trousers, he looked up at her with anticipation.

It was so big. She had forgotten. She bit her lip. She hovered over top of him, then reached her hand down to position his cock right underneath her.

Before she could lower herself down, he said, "Wait, I thought you didn't like--"

"I want to try it," she said. She sounded terrified, concentrated.

Cecil's cock could not stop jumping, throbbing with anticipation as she slowly lowered herself closer. It was so excited to finally be going inside of her.

She giggled. "Can you just--" she said. "Calm it down?"

He grunted, gave a small laugh, and became still as a rod.

She closed her eyes as the head of his cock parted her lips, then started to push up into her hole. She got about an inch of him inside before she let go and made a hissing sound.

He couldn't ignore how immensely excited his body was at the possibility of penetrating her. Once he was in, once he felt her warmth, the throbbing wouldn't stop. She lowered herself another inch. And another inch. She gave a gasp. How badly Cecil wanted to grab her hips, slam her body down on his, feel the deepest parts of her, but instead, his poor cock just throbbed mercilessly inside of her.

She wiggled her hips a little. "Can you--make it stop?" she asked.

"It's excited," Cecil said.

She looked down. "It's really really big," she said. "I don't know if I can--oh." She had slid down a little bit, still not even halfway down his length.

"How does it feel?" Cecil asked.

"A little painful," Mirabelle said. "A little--odd." She hopped off and sat herself in between his belly and his cock, letting the angle of his cock arch around her ass. "I want you inside me," she muttered into his neck. "I just don't want it in there." His cock gave a big kick, slapping against her ass cheeks. It knew exactly what it wanted. "Oh!" she giggled.

His hands rushed to her round ass cheeks, the beautiful bouncy flesh he had first seen by her torn dress. The part of her body he hadn't been able to resist. He wanted her so bad. "Mirabelle," he said. His fingers pulled apart her ass cheeks, until his cock could rub around in her crack. "Could I take you--here?" he asked.

Mirabelle blushed with the realization. She felt her body opening up immediately. All of the sensation and excitement she felt in her vagina moved instantly to her ass. She had a completely different hole he could penetrate. A completely different world of excitement, and she hadn't realized it all until now. Her back was arching, her hole opening up wide, as if it had been waiting all this time for her to realize what she wanted.

"Oh," she said. "Yes."

She lifted her body back up, so that her asshole was now hovering over his cock.

"I can't guarantee this will be any less painful," Cecil said. "Why don't you grab that oil from the kitchen?"

She did so, and he slathered all over her hole with his fingers, sliding some on to her beautiful, plump ass cheeks. Then she straddled him again, ready to lower down.

His cock was still jumpy, but he managed to calm it as he pressed against her hole for the first time. They both gasped. They both knew they had unlocked something exciting.

She pushed down on him with ease. Her mouth formed an "O" shape as he first entered her. He was holding onto her hips, but when he felt his cock push inside, he let out an excited grunt. Finally. Finally he was going to get inside of her.