Chapter 25

Cecil, Ella, Bryony, and Mahmoud all lay, exhausted, on the large bed. Mahmoud sat with his back against the headboard, legs spread wide so that his enomormous cock could rest on the mattress. Bryony's head rested against his thigh as she ran her fingers through the hairs on his leg. Cecil rested on his side, facing them, his eyes mesmerized by Mahmoud's handsome figure. Ella had curled up behind him, fitting her body to his, wrapping her hand around his chest.

"That was fantastic," Bryony was first to say. "One of my best orgasms, ever."

Mahmoud gave a gentle smile. "When I heard you were arriving, Lady Sophia, this is not at all what I expected."

Lady Sophia. Right. There was that whole issue to address.

Ella sat up from behind Cecil, her heavy breasts swinging with the swift motion. "There is something I ought to have told you by now," she said. "My name is not Lady Sophia, that is only the name I use for tourneys. As you can probably guess, it's not quite safe for a noblewoman to use your real name in matters like these."

Mahmoud looked surprised, but understanding. "What is your real name then?"

"Lady Ella," she said.

"Lady Ella," Mahmoud smiled. "I am honored that you would tell me this secret of yours."

"Well, we have already shared so much," she laughed.

"It is brave of you to do what you are doing," Mahmoud said. "Even if you must be practical about it and give a false name, the spirit of what you are doing is quite brave."

"Thank you."

The lay their for some time, admiring each other's bodies, talking, and so on. Cecil was the first to get another erection, which was quite obvious to everyone as it grew and grew between his legs. He lay there, rock hard, as they continued to talk about tourneys, until they all saw Mahmoud's massive member begin to erect itself between his legs.

They had shared enough wine at this point that Mahmoud was shamelessly eyeing Cecil's body, as his cock continued to angle itself at a painfully slow rate. Cecil had been hard for almost half an hour, and it seemed to take forever until Mahmoud's thoughts brought his big cock up to a penetrating angle.

"It looks like you two are up for another round," Bryony giggled. She turned to look at Cecil expectantly.

Ella reached forward and absent-mindedly stroked her husband's cock. "Well, it seems we've all had a fair go at each other, for the most part."

"Are you three--all lovers, all of the time?" Mahmoud asked.

"Well, in a way, yes," Ella said. "Bryony is my lady's maid, so we are not all quite on equal footing. But when we have the chance, Bryony and Cecil like to get together." Bryony blew her man a kiss. "And when Cecil is away, Bryony and I--"

Mahmoud was fiercely erect now. "Is that so?" he asked.

"Oh yes," Bryony cooed. "I do love to tend to my lady's needs."

"Now, that is something I would like to see," Mahmoud said. "Two very beautiful women together."

Ella smirked. "I do have trouble resisting Bryony."

Cecil sat up so that Ella could crawl to Bryony, and the two were quick to kiss, both on their knees. Soon Bryony was kissing Ella's large breasts, kneading them and jiggling them with her hands.

Both men watched on in awe, now positioned beside each other. Cecil was the first to look down at both of their erections and marvel. Even though the size of Mahmoud's cock was outlandish, they were both very large men and it did make for quite a handsome sight.

"You seemed rather excited when I took your lady's maid," Mahmoud muttered.

"I used to have a male lover," Cecil confessed. "But he was nothing in comparison to--I mean who could ever compare to that--"

"You enjoy men taking you from behind?"

As if Cecil's hungry gaze didn't already answer that question, he nodded.

"So does Ali," Mahmoud smirked.

Cecil blushed. "Oh. Have you. Oh!"

Mahmoud started to stroke his own cock, as Ella pressed her lips to Bryony's nipples and Bryony tossed her hair back with a moan. "No," Mahmoud said. "But the boy has asked me to several times. It just doesn't seem right to be doing that with one's squire."

"But you've wanted to try it?" Cecil asked.

"Oh yes," Mahmoud turned to him. "Very much."

It didn't take long for Cecil to wrap him in a kiss, their hard cocks gently bobbing against one another. They were both so huge, it was impossible for their cocks to avoid rubbing and prodding. Then, Cecil brought his hand down between Mahmoud's legs and finally wrapped his fingers around that enormous cock. "Oh fuck," he said. "That's huge." He could feel it throbbing in his grasp as he started to stroke.

At the sound of a squeal, the men looked over to see that Ella had her fingers up Bryony's cunt.

"Oh, Cecil," Bryony said, nearly folding into Ella with pleasure. "I'd love to see him take you."

Cecil looked up into Mahmoud's eyes and with the greedy stare he saw there, he knew exactly what was next. He could feel his own hole start to tingle with pleasure, opening up wide for that monster of a cock. That was when he felt Mahmoud's fingers grip behind him and part his ass cheeks. Oh yes. He was ready.