Chapter 58

"I won!" she said. "I won the joust!"

Cecil's erection was still concealed, and he sat up slowly from the bed to greet her. "I do love it when you win," he said with a smirk.

"Me too," Ella said, collapsing on the bed next to him. Slowly she began to remove the sweaty clothes that she had worn under her suit of armor. "It was against this huge, scary beast of a man too. He almost had me, but I got him back right at the very end. I can't believe I did it."

Ella was naked, breasts swinging, and it wasn't helping Cecil's situation any. He would try to have a serious conversation with her, without letting his excitement get in the way. He couldn't keep the events of the day from her for very long. Immediately he launched into the story of the breakfast table, redacting, of course, the nature of Arthur's true identity. He told her about the fight, about the things he'd said, and the things Arthur said. He told her about how upset he was to have a criminal in his own home, and how he wished she had told him that from the start."But he's not a criminal," Ella said. "It's those lawmen who are harassing him. He just wants to live his own life in the woods."

"I'm sure that's what he told you," Cecil said. "But he must have given those lawmen good reason. Ella, I just don't like that he's here. Really, it's not about anything to do with you, or with jealousy. It's about our estate's reputation."

Ella looked at him blankly. "I know that kind of thing is important to you," she said. "I guess I should have thought of that. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you I--in my mind, I had already assumed he was innocent, but I--I can see why you would care about that sort of thing."

It was quiet between them for a while, just sitting side by side and thinking.

"There is one more thing," Cecil said. "When we were fighting, I--" he said. "He was on top of me and I kind of got--"

He didn't even have to say it, Ella immediately burst into laughter. "Oh, I bet he loved that," she said.

"He couldn't have run away faster," Cecil said, looking embarrassed. "It wasn't about him, though, I--I just miss you."

Ella wrapped him in a hug and gave another laugh. She promised that she would spend the night with him. That night, she wouldn't stop teasing him as she kissed him. "My eager boy," she said. "Letting a peasant excite him. You must have been so desperate."

Cecil squirmed in her arms, reminded of the secret he promised to keep. "Ella, it wasn't about him--" he protested.

But she had already climbed on top of him, grinding her body against his hard cock. She could feel him writhing underneath her. It really had been a long time. She smiled, leaned down to kiss him passionately. Then she leaned close to his ear and whispered, "I always did like taking you after a victory."

Cecil's eyes lit up with passion.

She lowered herself onto his erection and felt him start throbbing within seconds. His little moans already told her that this was going to be an easy one. As she rode him, she started grunting, still triumphant with her victory. She pinned his hands down over his head, the way he liked it. Then she started grinding into him harder, showing no mercy for his escalating moans. She could feel his hands, trapped under her's, were shaking a little. He was so excited. It was like everything was new again. With a smirk, she pounded into him as hard as she could. It only took a few thrusts before his eyes widened and she could feel him coming before he even started his moans. He arched his back, let out one final pleasured sigh, and then relaxed, eyes heavy with happiness.

She hopped off, satisfied enough herself, and laid by his side. "I don't want you to forget," she said between breaths. "How much I love you. How much I love you for being you."

Cecil nodded, face flushed.

"You're not like him," she said. "And that's okay. I like Arthur for being Arthur. I like you for being you. In fact, I love you for being you. Goodness, Cecil, you and your little moans. They drive me wild. You were shaking. Like--our first time."

Cecil pressed his face against her shoulder, still glowing with contentment. "Yeah," he said, still starry-eyed. "I was."