Chapter 20

By early autumn, Cecil, Ella, and Bryony had enjoyed many nights together. Bryony and Ella had begun to share more equal conversations during the dressing hour. Bryony was no longer her servant, but her friend. Cecil had enjoyed being tormented by both women at different points of the day. Bryony letting him kiss her while she was supposed to be cleaning their bed chambers, Ella whispering ideas in his ear over dinner. It was a joyous, harmonious relationship that Nikola was beginning to play less and less of a picture in.

They had talked about this, of course. Ella didn't enjoy the way Nikola wanted her to play a submissive role in the bedroom, and Cecil felt his lust for Nikola fading. But Nikola had found some woman he was courting, a Baronness, and it seemed to be agreed all around that their relationship with each other was changing.

Still, Ella jousted with out Nikola's training. She wrote him letters that described each match in detail and eagerly awaited his responses. Cecil accompanied her to matches now, delighted to refer to her as Lady Sophia.

It was the last match of the season and Cecil and Sophia had arrived late. They practically leapt out of the carriage and raced to the tents where they would register Lady Sophia, and then Cecil took her hand and hurried her into the changing tents.

It was here that they were met with quite a surprise. It seemed the tent they had directed Lady Sophia to was already occupied, by one very handsome knight with a ferocious mane of hair. He was dark-skinned, perhaps from India or Arabia, and he was made of taught, rippling muscle. As this was his changing room, he was without a shirt, with little curled hairs that snaked down his chest to--Cecil couldn't help his eyes widening--the largest bulge he had ever seen.

"I'm afraid this tent is taken, sir," his small squire said.

"Oh, uh, I'm no Sir," Cecil said, as if his lanky figure hadn't said it for him. "This is Lady Sophia. She's the knight."

The gruff-looking knight turned to face the conversation, intrigued.

"Sh-she's the Knight?" the squire asked.

"Have they assigned you here?" the gruff knight asked, stepping in full view of the two of them.

Cecil's eyes refused to leave that beautiful, full bulge between the man's legs.

"They have," Lady Sophia said. "Perhaps there wasn't enough room, as we arrived late. I'm Lady Sophia." She stepped through the entrance of the tent, past the squire, and shook his hand.

"I'm Mahmoud," the man said.

"I'm Cecil," he said, unable to keep the longing out of his voice. "I'm her, um--"

"He's my husband," Sophia said. She worried that if left to his own devices, Cecil would come up with some sort of wild lie. Best to keep things simple, she thought.

"Well, you can get ready here," he said. "I don't mind sharing a tent."

"Thank you," Lady Sophia said.

It was clear to her that Cecil was practically bouncing off the walls with excitement. They stepped behind the paneled divider and she immediately showed her knowing grin. "Do you find him attractive?" she whispered.

"Did you see--?" Cecil's eyes widened.

"Yes, I saw."

"Alright, well, it's been a long time without Nikola," Cecil begged.

Lady Sophia nodded. "I'll get him for you," she said.

She began to undress until she was down to her underclothes which she then stripped off. She had never done this before a match in the past. She tucked her large, jiggling breasts under a robe that she had brought with her and when she tightened the belt of the robe, she pulled down the collar, revealing her cleavage.

Then, she emerged, while Cecil began to unpack her armor from the boxes they had brought with them.

"So," Lady Sophia said. "You have the build of someone who has fought in many tourney's before."

When Mahmoud turned to reply, he noticed her robe, her low collar, and the way her nipples poked into the thin fabric. He was quite obviously stunned, but tried to hide it. "Thank you," he said. "I was known for my fighting in Medina, but now I have traveled west. This is only my second time putting my skills to use in the way people do here."

"I'm sure you will do wonderful," she said, taking a seat.

Mahmoud took a seat beside her. "I have never met a lady knight before," he said. "Are they common here?"

"I've never met one either," she said. "So I"d say no."

Mahmoud nodded. "Then you are very brave for what you're doing."

"Not as brave as traveling so far, as you did," she said. "What brings you here."

"An arranged marriage," Mahmoud rolled his eyes. "But the woman and I did not get along at all, in our first meeting. So I am distracting myself with fighting instead."

Cecil, who must have been staring too intently at Mahmoud's figure, suddenly dropped one of the boxes of armor with a clatter. Ella rushed to his side and realized as she leaned over that she was providing Mahmoud with the perfect view. She glanced down and saw that her breasts were almost falling out of her robe--perhaps a very obvious tactic, but it had seemed so natural thanks to clumsy Cecil. As she examined the contents of the box, she was sure to make enough movements that she could feel her breasts swaying, barely captured by the thin fabric of the robe. She could feel the eyes of all three men on her, but especially Mahmoud who adjusted the way he was sitting in his chair, spreading his legs out wider.

"Everything looks alright," Ella said. She nodded at Cecil who seemed overwhelmed with lust. He was so unusually quiet, perhaps because he was so eager.

Ella returned to her seat beside Mahmoud, her robe a little askew. Her breasts were large, but they were perky enough to hold up the fabric that seemed so precariously placed now. Mahmoud seemed to have lost his focus, staring directly at her chest without shame.

"Fighting can be a good distraction," Ella smiled. "As you were saying. I think I find other things to fill my time as--wh--well." She paused as she noticed that the man across from her, was in fact excited by her body. He wasn't quite erect, but he was certainly enlarged and the outline of his cock was enough to make her tremble. It was longer than even Cecil's and abnormally thick. It was monstrous. Ella hadn't even known that they could get that big. Oh God. She felt her body throbbing with excitement, wetness seeping into her robe.

"Sir?" the squire said. "Did you hear the horn? It's time for us get you in armor."