Chapter 17

It had been some time since Cecil and Nikola found themselves alone together. The harmony that Ella provided was wonderful, but something had certainly changed between the two men now that the secrecy of their relationship had disappeared. So Cecil invited Nikola to a show at the theater, and afterwards they walked the streets of town, even daring to turn some corners where nobleman were rarely seen. They talked for a long time about the play, about Ella's jousting, about the noblemen that said stupid things at dinner parties. Then, as they began to walk the path that led back to Cecil's estate, the conversation took another turn.

"Do think Ella's changed things between us?" Cecil asked. "Not in a bad way of course. It just feels different."

"You know what I find strange," Nikola said. "Being so accepted. I mean Ella is not without her own oddities, so it's of course to her benefit to accept us. But I think that her actions really come from the heart. I really don't think she sees anything wrong with what we have."

"Oh, I agree," Cecil said. "We've talked about it, but yes, she's a very open-minded woman."

"That's what's so strange," Nikola said. "Being able to talk about ourselves to someone else. Saying how much we love each other. Making jokes about the two of us together. It all feels so normal, sometimes I have to bite my tongue in public when I remember not everyone thinks that way."

Cecil smiled, slipped his hand in Nikola's.

"You're very lucky to have found her," the Knight said.

"I mean I didn't find her," Cecil reminded him. "But in the world of arranged marriages, I certainly lucked out."

"You did," Nikola said. "As did I."

As they walked along the wooded path back to Cecil's estate, Cecil started to talk about how much he missed Nikola. How he loved his time with Ella (and though he didn't say it out loud, Bryony), but he missed having a strong, muscular knight pounding into him. Before he could say much more, Nikola took his lover by the waist and kissed him, backing him up so that Cecil's back was against a large tree trunk.

"I've missed you too, Cecil," Nikola said as he kissed his neck. "I miss that big cock of yours."

As he said this he reached down to feel Cecil's thighs through his tights. He'd always found it ironic that Cecil had such a large member, and still preferred to be the one penetrated. Now that he had discovered women, at least someone was getting to experience Cecil's length filling them up. Thinking about Ella riding that huge thing really turned him on and he felt his cock swelling up between his legs.

"I really miss dominating you," Nikola said. "Ella isn't quite as... malleable as you are. I bet you would let me do anything to that beautiful ass of yours."

Cecil could feel his member crawling down his thigh, then stiffening a little in his tights. "Did you have something in mind?" he asked.

"I was thinking, maybe you would let me tie you up again?" Nikola said, reaching in to the pocket of his jacket.

Cecil burst out into laughter. "What, and you just presumptuously brought rope to our innocent theater date?"

"Ella told me how much you missed me, so I thought--" Nikola said as he began threading a long, white rope out of his jacket. He smirked as he looked down between Cecil's legs. "You're getting hard," he said.

He was right. Cecil's erection had tented his white tights. Just from the mere sight of the rope. "Well," Cecil said defensively. "What she said is true, I do miss you, but this is a little--"