Chapter 23

Cecil and Ella had made about as much conversation as they could before giving up on waiting in the main room. They had given the squire their room number, and they were certain Mahmoud would find them when the time was right. "We have to get him drinking," Cecil reminded Ella. "It seems like that's the only time he'd be open to a man."

They spent some time in their room, until Ella thought she'd go check again. She knocked on Mahmoud's door, praying that the squire didn't answer again and learn how desperate she was for him.

To her surprise, Mahmoud answered, recently bathed, his hair dripping wet. "Lady Sophia," he said. "What a surprise to see you here."

"Your squire didn't tell you?" she asked.

"I haven't seen him all day, actually," the knight said. "What a pleasure to see you, though. Would you like to step inside?"

She sent a brief glance to her room, wondering what she should do about Cecil. "I would," she said. She stepped inside and he offered for her to have a seat on his bed. He joined her, offered her some wine. She accepted, hoping that this would ease the proposal of adding her husband into the evening.

"You did well in the tourney, by the way," she said. "I don't think I ever got the chance to tell you that."

"Thank you," Mahmoud said. "I suppose we were both distracted by other things."

"Yes," she said nervously. It was too soon to initiate anything, although she wanted to leap on top of him and have at it. "How is your arranged marriage going?" she asked.

"Oh," Mahmoud frowned. "It's interesting. She's a very beautiful lady, but we just don't get along. She's too... well, she's quite fragile and dainty. I'm looking for a life partner, someone who enjoys the same activities I do. Hunting. Fishing. Tourneys."

Ella felt the direction this conversation was moving and she didn't like it. "Well, perhaps she will change over time," she said. "When I first met Cecil I thought the same of him. He was dainty and fragile and obsessed with having a beautiful home. I mean, he still is those things, but I've grown to appreciate our differences."

"I hope that I can do the same," Mahmoud said.

There was a long pause. They both glanced into each other's eyes and it was clear what they really wished was taking place right now. The two of them, alone in a room, no squire, no mention of Cecil yet.

"I want to fuck you," Mahmoud said bluntly.

"Do you," Ella smiled. "That's funny, because when I came into your room, I rather pictured myself on top of you."

Mahmoud's eyesbrows rose.

"Suppose you'll have to fight me for it, huh," she said.

The two began a joking bit of wrestling at first. A faked struggle, a few laughs, until Ella felt herself getting wet again, getting desperate to ride this man. She put a little more strength into her pushes, until she had him pinned against the wall. She tore his trousers off and saw his long, dangling cock. This was the first time she had seen it when it wasn't hard, and my lord, it was massive. She was sure he had grown a little in all the excitement, but she couldn't imagine carrying something like that around in your trousers all day.

"Just as big as I remember it," she said.

"Just as excited to pound you too."

"We'll see about that."

With his trousers off, he started to wrestle her to the ground, pulling her skirt up around her waist. But Ella was quick to tumble out from under him, chase him onto the bed, and remove her own skirts. His hands reached for her top, learned to his delight that she was wearing no bra, and in a sudden desperation of wanting to feel the inside of her again, he let her sit on top of him.

Ella was very careful with what she did next. His cock was undoubtedly massive, so she had to proceed carefully as she fed him up into her yawning hole. The sparks of pleasure that hit her when she inserted him were enough to produce a moan. She started to wiggle her way down his cock until she had about four inches of him in. There were still, quite possibly, another six to go.

"It's so big," she grunted.

"And you wanted to fuck it," he said. "Can you control it, or is it going to control you?"

She let out another moan. Her breasts bounced as she slid down another inch, feeling him fill her up. If she could take all of Cecil, she could at least take a little more of Mahmoud. She was certain she couldn't reach down to his base, but if her body let her, she was willing to try.

Just then, they both heard the sound of the door opening.

Ali and Bryony, hand in hand, stared dumbfounded at the scene before them. Bryony's mouth opened at the size and thickness of the six inches of remaining cock that was ready to plunge into Ella's vagina. As she calculated just exactly how big that man was, she felt her own hole open up, ready to be dominated by him.

Ali caught a glimpse of the beloved ass and vagina that had plagued his daydreams ever since the tourney. He'd had so many erections since then, all dedicated to the beautiful Lady Sophia, and to see her again was enough to produce an eager erection in his tights.

"Oh!" Ella screamed. She tried to hop off his cock, but for some reason, Mahmoud grabbed onto her waist. The energy of her motion pulled her down quite suddenly, so that Bryony and Ali had the perfect view of her sliding down six inches of cock. "Oh!" she cried again, now in pain.

She locked eyes with Mahmoud, realizing that he was entirely inside her. That monster of a cock was entirely inside her body. "I fit you," she whispered, almost horrified.

"Please," Mahmoud said. "Stay where you are. They'll close the door."

They did, in fact close the door, as she turned around to see.

"You're so big," she breathed. "It hurts."

His cock gave a nice big twitch inside of her. "You're the one who wanted to dominate me," he smirked.

She tried to glide up and down him, but it was more pain than pleasure. "I can't..." she said. "I'm really..." She produced a little moan as something in her body changed, it seemed to be getting used to the size. Suddenly her whole body swelled with pleasure and she was ready to dominate the massive rod inside her body. She bounced up and down slowly, feeling him start to twitch again. Each twitch felt like an earthquake, causing her to completely stop her movement and shiver with pleasure. Then it was right back to fucking him.

His fingers moved from his hips to her ass, guiding her thrusts. His face was overcome with pleasure, she wasn't sure how often women sat on top of him like this. Another big twitch. "You have me so hard," he muttered. "I need to—I'm going to—"

"No you're not," Ella commanded, but she was losing control over her body too. Each massive twitch brought her closer and closer. "Not til I've had my pleasure first."

"Oh!" Another hard twitch.

"I'm going to squeeze that big dick of yours so hard," she breathed, her face blushing and sweaty. "You'll know who's in charge."

It all happened simultaneously. Mahmoud gave a nice big twitch that hit Ella in just the right spot. She let out a huge moan and her muscles went wild with contractions until she felt her muscles fluttering out of her control. The wave of pleasure soaked through her whole body, tilting her head up as she dominated him with a triumphant moan. When she looked down, she saw by the look on his face that he had been pleasured too, though she had been so wrapped up in her own sensations, she hadn't even felt his.

Very carefully, she hopped off of his cock and said, "More wine, til we can gather ourselves for another round?"