Chapter 62

The next morning, the change in their relationship was palpable and confusing. They awoke a tangle of limbs on the guest bed, Cecil's back arching into Ella, her arm holding him tight. Behind Ella, Arthur lie flat on his back, occasionally rolling over to kiss her shoulders as they awoke. Once Ella fluttered her eyes open, she felt complete bliss. How wonderful it was to have all the tension between them resolved, and how wonderful it was to be lying between two handsome men. She was exhausted, and even though her body yearned for more touch, she tried to quiet the feeling.

Slowly the boys awoke, and being on either side of her, their hands both started to wander. Cecil had turned to face her, waking her up with sweet kisses along her neck, his hands holding on to her waist. Arthur's hand firmly grabbed at her breasts and it wasn't long before she could feel his excitement pressed into her back. Her body responded with a wave of pleasure, her thighs already sticky with anticipation. She had never quite felt something as exciting as being desired by two men, especially first thing in the morning.

Soon she was on her back while Cecil and Arthur had one hand on each of her breasts. Cecil was loving and tender, swirling his thumb around her nipple, while Arthur was firm and desperate and grabby. They took turns kissing her and Ella was in absolute heaven. The switch between gentle and rough was turning her on in a way she had never experienced before. She arched her back, she felt wetness slipping down to her thighs.

The boys hooked their lips around her nipples and started licking and kissing, while she put her hand on both of their heads, pushing them down into her heavy bosom. "Oh!" she moaned. "Oh, I want you both so bad."

It didn't take long for her to feel Arthur's hand wandering to her waist, fingers sliding over her clit and then reaching between her lips. Cecil was so timid about that sort of thing, but Arthur--Arthur was inside of her within seconds, coaxing deeper moans out of her. When Cecil caught on as to what he was doing, he slid his fingers down there too and suddenly--with both of her men inside of her, Ella felt a huge gush of wetness. She arched her back. The boys kept teasing her, kept rubbing and thrusting and opening her up. She spread her legs a little wider.

"Oh God," she moaned. "Oh fuck!"

They'd pulled their fingers out slowly and Arthur moved between her legs. Cecil stayed wrapped around her, hands playing with her breasts, mouth kissing her passionately. She grabbed hold of Cecil's hard dick and started stroking. Then Arthur--oh Arthur--started whacking his tongue against her clit, reaching it around the most sensitive parts of her hole. Her legs opened wider. She felt limitless, she felt loved, she felt worshipped. Her muscles started pounding, and her moans started getting louder. She was sure Arthur could feel what was about to happen. She moaned into Cecil's mouth and then suddenly--

"Oh God! Oh no!" she cried.

Between her legs she felt a spurt of wetness, a cry from Arthur, and when she looked down she saw a small stream squirting out of her vagina. She gasped. She couldn't believe this was happening. Her body started to convulse as her moans ramped up, Arthur sticking his fingers back inside of her, his face now wet with her fluid. She pushed Cecil's lips off of her to let out a huge moan, looked her husband in the eye, and rode through the most intense, quaking orgasm she'd ever had. The whole thing seemed to last forever, Cecil's eyes watching on in wonderment.

"Oh my God," she said as she came down. "Oh my God."

"Damn," Arthur muttered from beneath her.

Cecil grabbed her shoulder. "That was incredible."

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," she said to Arthur.

"Sorry?" Arthur smirked. "That was hot."

She took her time to recover, her body feeling sore and open. After they'd lain there for a few minutes, she carefully stood up and dried herself off with a towel. She watched with delight as both men couldn't keep their eyes off of her, their eyes glued to her heavy, jiggling breasts. Given their delightful response, she slowed her movements, quite enjoying their torment, and then said, "It's probably near noon. People will start to wonder where we've all gone."

But Cecil and Arthur looked rather distressed, both erect and looking up at her with boyish desperation. She looked down at them as she tied her hair. "You won't be getting any more out of me," she said. "But at least you have each other, right?"

Cecil looked nervous and Arthur's expression was cold and masculine. Cecil was the first to make a move, hesitantly sliding his hand across the space of the bed between them. He started stroking Arthur, but they didn't kiss, and Arthur didn't move to touch him either. Ella began to get dressed, but she watched them carefully in the mirror. Cecil was all over Arthur, his hands gliding everywhere, wanting to touch all of him. But Arthur was much more closed off, certainly not as grabby with Cecil as he was with her. Still, she could see in Arthur's eyes that he was delighted by Cecil's attention and it made her smile.

She left for a moment to wash her face and hair. When she returned, Arthur had mounted Cecil, holding both their cocks in his hand and gliding back and forth. When Cecil saw his wife return, he must have thought he could finally let go, as if he were putting on a show for her. The instant Ella entered, she saw him close his eyes, heard him give a big breathy moan and heard Arthur say, "That's it. Fuck yeah."

Cecil came on his own belly and Arthur was soon to follow, covering her husband in his seed. He hopped off of Cecil triumphantly and then walked over to Ella, pressing what remained of his erection in to her ass. He gave her a kiss on the shoulder and said, "You two can visit my bed any time you like."

"As it is our house," Cecil said stuffily. "I should hope so."

Ella rolled her eyes and gave Arthur a doting kiss. "I think we should both very much like to visit you again." She looked back to Cecil, still with a mess on his belly, and brought her towel to him, cleaning him off. She gave him a kiss after she was through. "You would like that, wouldn't you, Cecil?" she asked

"Begrudgingly," he said. "My answer is yes. Though you may not be a man of moral character, Arthur, you are certainly a man of--well--passion." He blushed.

Arthur grinned.

Cecil stood up slowly, his large cock dangling between his legs. "Now," he asked, sounding rather distressed. "Where did I put my clothes in all this fuss?"