Chapter 61

When Arthur opened the door, Ella and Cecil turned around quite suddenly. In Cecil's tights there was no hiding what had been transpiring between them. The entire room was frozen in horror, except for Cecil's dick which seemed to throb at the thought of what was finally happening.

"What are you two doing--?" Arthur asked gruffly. He stepped into his own bedroom, and closed the door. He looked cautious, angry, and confused. He looked at Ella. "I don't understand--? Are you trying to humiliate me? Are you trying to make this situation uncomfortable between us all?"

Ella turned around completely, head still swirling a little bit from the wine. "I'm sorry," she said. "We didn't do this to hurt you, not at all. We only came here to find--" She looked down at her hand, she was still grasping the comically large thing. "--this was misplaced. In your room."

Arthur lowered his eyebrows. He looked at Cecil. "Yeah," he said. "It kinda was forward of you to fold up in the clothes you gave me."

Cecil could have melted from embarrassment. "No," he said, his back still glued to the wall in fear. "It was not intentional, I swear."

Arthur smirked a little. "Still funny," he said. He approached them both, standing over Ella and looking down at the massive cock in her hand. "So what exactly were you planning on doing with that?" he asked. "Your husband likes the idea of a woman penetrating him?"

Cecil was still thrown against the wall, breathing heavy, cock nearly jumping out of his thin tights. "Yes," he piped up.

Ella smiled at Cecil, then looked back at Arthur expectantly.

Arthur stood before Cecil now, who had still pressed himself cautiously against the wall. "That's fucked up," Arthur said. He put his hand to Cecil's collar bone. "But I'm not surprised." He looked down at the erection between them. "Look at how he can barely contain himself at the thought," he said. "You can barely contain yourself any time you're near me. And yet--you hate me, don't you? You hate me even more for the fact that you can't control yourself around me."

Quite suddenly, he slammed Cecil's shoulders into the wall. "I'll teach you to control yourself around me," he said. "Losing your mind at the sight of a false cock, wonder what you would do if you were fucked mercilessly by a real one." He reached down and started to untie his trousers.

Then, Ella's hand was on his shoulder, and she said, "Or by two of them."

Cecil's dick gave one giant leap and they all saw it. Here he was, cornered against the wall with two of the most attractive people in his world wanting to watch him get pegged. He felt dizzy, nervous, excited. "Yes," was all he could say.

"Get on the bed, then," Ella said.

Arthur was eager to take Cecil first, much to Ella's surprise. The two boys climbed into the bed at the same time, and Arthur's hands immediately went for Cecil's trousers, pulling them down to reveal his huge, hungry hard on. "Well, fuck," Arthur said. Before Cecil's trousers could even be pulled past his ankles, Arthur's hand had grabbed on to him, stroking him hard, watching Cecil wilt with excitement beneath him.

Ella climbed on the bed behind them, but she was patient. She knew that even if she let Arthur have his moment, he still wouldn't be able to give Cecil the pleasure she was about to give him. She knew that what Cecil wanted was to feel her penetrate him, to watch her breasts bounce as she pummeled him into submission. So she slowly took off her dress, watching Cecil's eyes follow her movements as Arthur pleasured him.

Cecil was laying back on the bed, fully reclined in submission, when Arthur stopped stroking him and started to undo his own trousers.

Cecil looked honestly shocked. "What--what are you--doing?"

But Arthur only gave a smirk, climbing off the bed so that he could fully undress. Cecil watched with wide eyes as he pulled off his own trousers and shirt. He truly didn't know where to look. Two of the most beautiful, sensual people he knew were in his bed, both eager to dominate him. His cock twitched mercilessly. His cheeks were twinged red with embarrassment.