Chapter 12

The maid that tended to Ella was named Bryony. When Ella had first moved in with the family, Bryony had been her only companion. Her relationship with Cecil, although they were married, was relatively new and intimidating. Ella had refrained from certain topics with him, until they got to know each other better, but she knew that she could always be honest with Bryony.

At first, Bryony only arrived in their bedroom to dress Ella in the morning, to do her hair, and occasionally to clean up the bedroom for them. However, one evening she had been undoing her lady's corset while Cecil was in the room and she caught a glimpse of the excitement between his legs. Bryony was a flirty, and yet seemingly quiet girl. She longed for the attention of others, particularly men, and had gone to bed with almost half of the estate's staff. She found herself thinking about sex all the time, and when she didn't have a new conquest, she felt lost.

After seeing the size of her lord's erection, Cecil became Bryony's latest conquest. She stopped by the room much more often, sometimes when Lady Ella was not there. She would clean the room, bend over and crawl on her knees, but Cecil would rarely look up from his books. It seemed that it was just Ella he was attracted to. How strange.

Then, one evening Bryony caught Ella leaving their bedroom and knew that she could find Cecil alone, she just needed to come up with a reason. She prepared a small tray of tea and carried it up to the room. When she timidly opened the door, she was aghast at the sight behind it. The couple was naked on their bed, Cecil's member fully erect and Ella hunched over him, tying his wrists to the bed posts.

Bryony closed the door delicately, and decided she would try for another time. But not without first returning to the servant's quarters and dreaming of mounting Cecil, feeling his strong cock pulse inside of her.

Two days later she learned that Ella was to accompany one of the Knights, Sir Nikola she believed his first name was, to his summer home, while Cecil took care of business in the city. If she had calculated everything correctly, there was a half a day of time in which Cecil would be staying in the bedroom alone. She gathered up some tea, biscuits, and fresh flowers, and proceeded to his bedroom around nine in the morning.

To her surprise the young man was asleep, curled up facing away from her. Of course, this would be her luck, she thought. She placed the tea tray on the table and then began tidying up the place, wondering if he would wake up if she stayed long enough.

Suddenly, she heard him turn in his sleep, and when she looked over she saw a tent in his sheet as he lay flat on his back. She felt a wetness between her legs, a fluttering in heart, as she hurried to the door to lock it. Cecil was driving her mad. Most men drove her mad. She couldn't look at a man without wishing she were in bed with him.

Timidly, she climbed onto Cecil's bed. This act alone felt daring. She paused for a moment, wondering if she should take off her clothing. She wasn't sure if Cecil would find her body attractive. She was far skinnier than Ella, and barely had any breasts. Still, Bryony wondered if any man could resist a naked woman crawling into bed with them. She hopped off the bed briefly to shed her clothes, letting them fall to the ground at the edge of the bed.

She was so incredibly wet and so very hungry for Cecil that she would do anything to ensure she had the chance to ride his beautiful cock. She first crawled onto the bed until she was in between his sprawled legs, her breath on this erect cock. She reached her hand up to play with him through the sheets, and as her hands wrapped around his member she could feel her whole body glowing with excitement, her back arching as if he were already penetrating her.

Carefully, she pulled the sheets down and marveled at his member. It truly was perfect in its proportions. She could imagine what he would feel like, if she could find a way to climb on top of him. Slowly, she brought her lips to his head and began kissing and sucking.

He stirred slightly in his sleep, his bleary eyes awakening and he said, "Ella... oh..."

"Oh!" he cried. His head was tilted up, so that he looked down into Bryony's eyes while his cock was in her lips. She looked devilish and excitable.

She said nothing, only inserted him further into her mouth as she batted her eyes.

"Oh, no," he said. He pushed his hands into the mattress and tried to move away from her, yet his erect cock protested, bouncing in her direction as it leapt from her lips. "Oh, please, no."

Her lips were parted in surprise as she backed away from him. "You don't like it?" she asked. Her nipples were perfectly pointed in his direction as she sat up straight.

"I'm sorry," he said. He grabbed a pillow to shove in front of his hard cock as he sat up against the headboard. "You are a servant of this household. This isn't right."

"I don't mind," she said, tilting her head so that her hair fell over her shoulder. "In fact, I find you quite handsome. I was in here cleaning and when I looked over at the bed, I saw that you might need some attention."

He held the pillow closer. "N-No," he said. "I mean thank you for--cleaning."

She inched closer to him, until she was knelt between he spread legs, the pillow between them. She had gone too far now, she had to make him want her, or she might very well lose her position. "I'm sorry," she said, her eyes trying to glance at what lie under his pillow. "When I see a man so excited, I sometimes get carried away."

His eyes were locked on her nipples, and then suddenly when he realized she was no longer speaking, he looked up. "Right," he said.

"Please don't think ill of me, my lord," she begged. "You are simply so handsome, you drove me into quite a frenzy." She pressed a little closer, her flat stomach against his pillow.

"I--uh--"

She could hear the sound of his cock twitching against the pillow. It wanted to be closer to her, to rub against her soft skin, maybe to slip its way inside of her. She felt herself getting wetter as she imagined it. "Oh," she said. "It looks like I drove you to a frenzy too." She giggled, heard the sound of his cock once more.

"I'm sorry," he said. "Perhaps if Ella were here and I had her permission."

"Oh, so you do want to fuck me," she giggled.

His eyes widened at his mistake.

"Or if what I saw of you and your wife, maybe you want me to fuck you," she said slyly. "Maybe you want me to hop right on top of you until my little pussy is content."

  A look came across his face, a desperate lustful torment.

She snatched the pillow away, her tiny breasts bouncing, and nearly fell onto of him until she felt his large cock stabbing her in the belly. Then she lowered herself slower, until his cock was squirming between their tightly nestled bodies. "When you're inside your wife," she said. "Do you ever feel her muscles throbbing, does she ever, you know, just let out one of those big, screaming moans?"

He only blushed.

"Do you know how often that happens to me?"

"Uh, no."

"Every morning and evening," she said with a smile. "And sometimes, I can't help it, but they happen when I'm working. Ever since I saw that big cock of yours, they happened a lot of times when I cleaned your room." She giggled again, kissed his chest.

"They j-just happen?" he asked.

"Little ones," she said. "But this morning, I thought that maybe if you let me on top of you, I could have a really big one." His cock let out a heavy twitch. "You know, quaking, screaming, soaking--"

"--Alright," he sat up, abruptly. He pushed her off of him, held her at arm's length as his cock was still erect between them. "I can't help you today. I'd need to make sure Ella was alright with it."

Bryony huffed and stood up, slipping on her thin dress. "My lord," she said. "I of course respect your wishes. But as soon as Lady Ella returns, I will be in your bedroom the very next morning."