Chapter 28

At the end of their escapade, they all felt the need to ensure they would see each other again. Bryony had nearly fallen in love with Ali. And Mahmoud couldn't take his eyes off Ella. And Cecil felt a wonderful comfortability in the fact that he was attracted to absolutely everyone involved in this affair. It was clear that they would all be on each other's minds until the next time that they could see each other.

Bryony started writing letters to Ali. After a few weeks of their exchange, she approached Ella and asked if she could join Ali and Mahmoud for a few days of their training. Ella of course said yes.

It was a training ground for young knights. Bryony, whose thighs had been wet with lust the entire carriage ride, watched the young men sparring until she spotted a familiar, slender figure. Ali. He darted through the sparring match like a fish, ducking and dodging almost every sword that came at him. He was a sight to behold, and Bryony found herself glowing with pride.

When he spotted her, his eyes lit up, and he soon removed himself from the endless fray. He hurried to her, kissed her on the cheek, and invited her to his tent. They talked for some time, about his training, about Bryony's work, but it didn't take long for Ali to reach to touch her, to feel her soft skin, and be helplessly leaning in for a kiss. It didn't take long for Bryony to whisper, "I thought about you making love to me the whole carriage ride."

Ali widened his legs with embarrassment, and Bryony reached for his bulge in between them.

"You're moving so fast," Ali laughed.

But Bryony looked greedy. She demanded he unbutton his trousers. She removed her own dress, revealing her whole slender body and erect pink nipples. "I can't help it if I'm moving too fast," she said. "I've been thinking about this for hours."

Soon he sat with his trousers pulled down and his erect cock shooting straight up between his legs. Bryony got on her knees and ran her tongue along his member. She gave him little kisses up and down his shaft, wedged his balls between her lips, licked under his sack, pressed his head to her tongue. Ali was starry-eyed. Then when she started to slide him between her lips, she watched his eyes widen in horror.

"What's wrong, big boy?" she asked with a sultry giggle.

But Ali was staring behind her. His gaze didn't move. His cock, if anything, grew harder.

Bryony turned around and saw Mahmoud, straight from the training grounds. She saw him taking in her naked body, the perfect shape of her ass cheeks nestled between the backs of her feet as she knelt over his squire. She felt her vagina opening up wide in expectation and blushed at the thought of her body's desires.

"Mahmoud," she blinked. "I forgot you two would be sharing--a tent."

Ali was stiff as ever in her hand.

"It's alright," he said, setting down his shield. "I uh didn't know you had arrived."

Bryony slipped her hand off of Ali's cock and turned to face the knight. She stuck her chest out, breasts bouncing a little, and smiled at him. "I only just got here," she said. "We couldn't resist each other."

Mahmoud gave her a nervous smile. Stole a glance at her tits. "Well, I'll make myself vanish."

Bryony looked to Ali insistently.

Ali was hard as a rock, and looked enormously frightened by the situation. He didn't even catch Bryony's gaze.

"You don't have to," Bryony whipped her head back around to say. "I think I have enough desire to pleasure the two of you."

With that, Ali and Mahmoud locked eyes. Ali's cock twitched and they both looked down at it.

"Knightmaster," Ali said. His cock twitched again, much to his embarrassment.

Bryony could see a little line forming in Mahmoud's trouser leg.

"I uh don't know," Mahmoud said, his cheeks blushing.

Bryony could see how Ali trembled for him. She remembered what Mahmoud had said when she, Cecil, and Ella were all in the room together. How Ali had tried to get Mahmoud to penetrate him that one night. How Mahmoud had refused because he hadn't thought it an appropriate thing for knight and squire to do. Well, Bryony had her own opinions.

She got on all fours and arched her back low, sticking her ass in the air, feeling the lips of her wet vagina open wide. She wanted both of them so bad.

Bryony looked up to see Ali blushing, probably watching Mahmoud's cock grow.

"Is this something you would want, Ali?" Mahmoud asked.

"Yes. Yes very much."

It wasn't long before Mahmoud had torn off his trousers, oiled up his cock and angled it inside Bryony's gaping hole. She rolled her eyes back when she felt how large he was, felt his tip pushing further than any other man could. She let out a little squeal when she felt his heavy balls press against her sensitive folds. "You really fill me up," she sighed.

"Now, Bryony," Mahmoud said from behind her. He seemed to be motioning to Ali, because the boy nodded and pressed his cock at Bryony's lips. "We know you can handle a little roughness. Can't you?"

With Ali half in her mouth, Bryony moaned affirmatively.

Mahmoud gave her a nice, firm smack on the ass. "Good," he said.

Bryony moaned in pleasure as Ali filled her.

"Because we are going to be relentless," Mahmoud said. Bryony felt her vagina squeeze him, felt her wetness dripping down her legs. "We are going to pound you non-stop from both sides. And if you scream, we won't stop. And if you moan, we'll go harder. We're going to pound you until you're shaking."

Ali watched her expression melt with pleasure, and then Mahmoud grabbed her ass cheeks and it began.

Both men pounded her so hard she had no choice but to scream at the start. Her body was being used by them and their hard, horny cocks. She felt both pairs of balls slapping her hard, both cocks plunging relentlessly into her warmth. She was gagged by Ali, trying to moan, but having a cock rammed down her throat, her muscles in her vagina tried to squeeze, but Mahmoud punished her with thrusts. Her whole body bounced with each pounding and she didn't stop moaning the whole time, squirming with absolute pleasure.

Ali was the first to ejaculate, but he had lasted a good five minutes. He grabbed onto Bryony's hair as he shoved himself deep down her throat and let out a huge grunt. Once Bryony swallowed him, she was shaken into an intense trembling, legs shaking, as her vagina went wild on Mahmoud's cock. At last, with Ali removed from her throat, she could let out a quaking scream, as she orgasmed for what felt like minutes, then pulled herself off of him, exhausted.

Then something unexpected happened. Mahmoud, in his rampant lust, crawled over her and pinned Ali to the bed. With a swift motion, Mahmoud had his squire's legs up in the air, and within seconds, had plunged his well-oiled cock halfway in the boy's asshole. Ali looked up at him with an expression of awe and pain, but the pain in his eyes didn't stop Mahmoud from pushing further.

"Oh!" Ali howled, his expression seeming to realize how far a man could even go inside of him. He looked down and watched Mahmoud enter him, his expression switching between pleasure in pain.

Once Mahmoud was fully in, it was all pain, even a little helpless cry, but this didn't stop Mahmoud from pounding him. Stroke, by stroke Ali seemed to open up to the pleasure. Mahmoud was silent, until Ali gasped, and Mahmoud grunted, "I want you."

This seemed to stir something in Ali, who, blushing, whispered, "Deeper."

That was when Mahmoud overtook him completely, Ali's legs spread wide in the air. Ali kept gasping until something hit, and all of the sudden he let out a surprised moan as cum sprayed on his own belly. Mahmoud gave a fierce, triumphant grunt, pressed Ali's legs wider, and unloaded several moans worth of cum inside of him.