Chapter 8

The servant boy had left Ella stunned. She lie in her bed for hours afterwards, staring at the ceiling, replaying the events in her head. She hadn't  known that sex could be like that, so animalistic. She had only had the act of sex described to her once, by her mother, and the rest had been up to her imagination. She had always imagined it to be a gentle thing, but that servant boy's force had thrown her quite outside of herself. In a way, it had been relaxing.

A week later, Cecil decided to have his friends over again for the hunt, as was tradition. Nikola decided to attend this time, along with the other two regulars, Amis and Tenney. He wanted to throw a feast for them when they all returned from the hunting day, and asked Ella to arrange it.

"Why do you ask me?" Ella said. "I know you already have it planned out in your mind. You've probably been envisioning it for weeks."

He smiled, which suggested he had been, but he urged her that this was for her own good. Some practice with the things that she was afraid of. He had no idea that he was forcing Ella to sit at the same table as the man who had shown her an entirely different purpose for tables in the armory.

She accepted, and on the day of the feast, everything seemed to be running smoothly. The servants were to serve four courses of mostly meat (that would please the men, wouldn't it?), and Ella and Cecil's sister were to join them, as to not make Ella the only woman in the room. On the morning of the feast, however, one of the female servants rushed to Ella's side and said, "My lady, Borivoi has gone missing. He was to be the one that served your meal."

"Borivoi?" Ella asked.

"Yes, he was one of the best servants here--" the girl said. "You knew him, I'm sure of it. Ah, yes, the one that helped you with that spill in your bedroom the other day."

Ella's eyes were the size of plates. She put a hand to her chest. "Borivoi?" she asked.

"He's nowhere to be found," the girl said. "All of his things are gone from his bedroom. We think he's run away. We hope that he's run away. If it wasn't that, then God knows what's happened to him."

Ella leaned against the wall. "We must find out," she said.

The girl fidgeted, looking quite nervous. "Who will serve the feast now?" she asked.

"I'll let you choose among yourselves," Ella said. "I must inform my husband, and see if we can find a search party for this young man."

The girl looked distressed. "Madam, I don't know if that is necessary."

Ella wasn't sure what was driving her to track down this man. Was it that he had the ability to spill her secrets, that she had not been loyal to her husband? Was it that she craved the way he had treated her, tossed her on the bed and pegged her? She wasn't sure, but she knew she had to hop on a horse and track down her husband's hunting party.

The horse lead her through the wooded area behind the castle, the direction in which she always waved goodbye to them. They rode for a while, perhaps near an hour, before she grew exhausted and had to stop. She tied the horse up to a tree, reached for the waterskin that she had tied around her waist and began to drink. That was when she heard the sound of a man crying out in pain.

Her heart raced and she patted her horse gently, gave him a nod as if to say she'd be back. The cries persisted through the woods, and she grabbed for the hilt of her sword. It was late autumn, and the fallen leaves made it difficult to advance on such a treacherous scene without sound, still she crouched, growing closer and closer to the noise. Then it stopped.

It had just been over the hill, she was certain, and so she climbed, now in quite a panic, certain the man's silence meant death, and when she neared the top of the small hill, she threw herself to the ground. She did not want to be seen by any foul individuals who wished to harm innocents in the woods.

Her eyes peered over the edge of the hill, and her heart nearly stopped at the sight of it.

The hunting party.

Nikola with his broad shoulders and hairy chest gripped her dainty Cecil's wrists in his hands. He was bent over the back of him, the thick cock that had shoved it's way in between her legs was now shoving it's way between Cecil's ass cheeks. With every few thrusts, her husband cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Amis had crawled over top of Tenney, both men completely erect. They had positioned themselves in such a fashion that each could suck the other's hard cock and they did so greedily. Amis had his eyes closed, his moans escalating, as if he was going to erupt at any second. Tenney shoved him all the way in his mouth, lips hitting the base of his cock.

At the sight of this, Ella felt a wetness flood out of her, that was urgent and desperate. What on earth could be the meaning of all this? Surely, this was a dream, wasn't it? There was no way that her husband had been sneaking out in the woods all of this time, to frolic with three hairy-chested men, while she sat around and fretted about seducing servants? And what a dream it was to see Cecil like this, bent over and made to fulfill everyone of Nikola's demands.

Then, with her luck, the horse behind her gave a loud neigh.