Chapter 49

After some arguing between the watchmen, the three of them ran off in search of Arthur, leaving Ella and her torn dress in the clearing. Ella called out for Arthur, but heard nothing--he must have made it pretty far away. It was then that she looked down and realized she would have to return to the estate naked.

She took the torn dress and tried to fit her arms through it, wearing it as a robe, but it was pointless. Her heavy breasts bounced out of the fabric instantly, even when her hands clasped it together. So she decided to tie the fabric around her waist, covering what lie between her legs, and use her hands to hold her breasts together, covering her nipples. It was a long walk back to the estate, and thankfully most of it was through the forest. But once she arrived at the edge of the property, she realized she would have to be quite stealthy.

Ella had made it pretty far without being seen, past the fountain, through the gardens, and right up to the walls of the main building. She couldn't, of course, go inside without being seen by a servant. With her back to the wall and one arm across her massive breasts, she looked down at herself in horror, wondering how she would explain this. It was then that she heard a gasp.

By absolute luck, it was her maid Bryony who turned the corner, looking as shocked and excited as a teenage boy. "My lady!" Bryony cried, her eyes fixated on Ella's heaving breasts. "What has happened to you?"

"I'm alright," Ella said quietly. "Just in need of some assistance. And discretion."

Bryony's eyes remained wide and fixated. If she had a penis, Ella was certain she would be flaunting a very obvious erection. "My lady--" Bryony stammered. "I--Let's get you somewhere concealed." She was quick to rush to Ella's side and wrap an arm around her. "The greenhouse, perhaps?"

Once they were in the greenhouse, the two women sat on a bench, as Ella told Bryony an abbreviated version of the events that lead to her appearing naked on the grounds. Bryony listened intently, obviously incredibly turned on, but also trying to remain sympathetic. At last, once Ella had finished the story, Bryony seemed to compose herself. "My lady," she asked. "Are you troubled? By what they did to you?"

"Normally, I think anyone would be," Ella said. "But I had a plan, and the plan was to seduce them so that my friend could get away. If they had done that to me when I wasn't wanting it, I would be most distraught. But I think--I actually think I'm okay. After all, it was I who dominated them in the end, wasn't it?"

Bryony's wandering mind was clearly fixated on imagining this. "My lady, I must admit to you, your story has me very--" Bryony began.

"I know," Ella smiled. "You're very easy to get excited."

"I'm trembling," Bryony said. "Just being next to such a bold, strong woman."

"Aren't you supposed to be helping me get a new dress?" Ella smirked.

Bryony took her hand. "My lady, if you don't do it for me," Bryony said. "I'm going to have to do it myself."

Ella shook her head with a smile. "You're like a boy."

Bryony sat up straight, arching her back. "That gives me an idea," she said. "My lady, I will go and fetch your dress, but I will bring something back with it." She stood slowly. "Please wait for me."

When she returned, Ella still sat on the bench with her breasts exposed. Bryony had a fold of cloth in her hands and set it in Ella's lap. Their hands brushed as the exchanged the item. Bryony nodded down at the fold of cloth. "There's something inside of it."

Ella gave a nervous smile and reached into the cloth. Her hands grasped around a surprisingly large item and pulled it forth for both of them to see. "A false cock?" Ella blinked. It was attached to a harness. "Is that what this is?"

Bryony clasped her hands together excitedly. "My lady," she begged. "I'm desperate for a good plowing."

Ella could only laugh. Bryony would speak with such desperation even if she had been plowed mere minutes ago. Her lust was certainly never-ending. Ella stood and Bryony helped her strap the harness on, letting her fingers brush against the most sensitive parts of Ella's body. There was a brief gentleness that they shared, as they romantically kissed each other, the false cock rubbing in between them and making Bryony give little breathy moans. "I can't wait for you to pound me," Bryony said, almost sounding nervous.

Ella grabbed the back of Bryony's hair quite suddenly. "You want me to punish you?" she asked. "For finding your lady naked in the woods, and taking too long to get her a simple robe?"

Bryony's eyes glazed over with lust. "Oh. Yes."

Ella took the girl by her thin frame and immediately rammed her up against the glass of the green house. Bryony's small tits, which were still trapped in her dress, pressed up against the glass, as Ella lifted the girl's skirts.

"Oh, my lady," Bryony moaned. "I promise I'll be more--oh!--prompt!"

Ella had pushed the head of the cock inside Bryony's folds and gave a few gentle, experimental thrusts. The whole thing felt incredible. Powerful. Sexy.

"Oh, what are you going to do to me?" Bryony begged.

"You seem like a girl who could use a good--" Ella grunted. She gave the cock a big heavy thrust. "Hard." Another thrust. "Railing."

Then, all the gentleness between them was over. Bryony's cheek was pressed against the glass, her erect nipples still rubbing against the glass too. She arched her back and fell into Ella's wild thrusts. She could feel Ella's hands on her hips, then spreading open her ass cheeks and slamming mercilessly into her pussy. Bryony performed moans as if someone were watching her get pummeled on the other side of the glass. She could feel Ella leaning over her, her big breasts bouncing with each thrust.

Then, she heard Ella moaning, her grip tightening, and Bryony was surprised that she was coming first. Bryony felt herself fall into a wave of pleasure in response, and suddenly the two women were moaning at the exact same time. When Ella was finished, she gave a slap to Bryony's ass as she pulled out with an exhausted breath.

Bryony turned around to face her, and wrapped Ella in a hug, as they both steadied themselves. "That was incredible," Bryony whispered. "Absolutely incredible."

Ella hugged her tightly. "What a rush," she said. "I've never felt that--yeah--that felt good."

They kissed, held each other's bodies tightly, and after a while Ella asked, "Do you mind if I use this thing on Cecil? I think--I think he would love it."

Bryony's eyes lit up. "Oh, yes," she said. "Take it. Take it. But promise me, you'll tell me every detail."