Chapter 43

That night, Mirabelle lie in bed waiting for her roommate to fall asleep. It was difficult to keep her eyes open, but the curiosity of Colton's proposal made her mind wonder. What other things could there possibly be to learn, or to do? She wondered if Colton was tricking her, and then she began to wonder the nature of Colton's affections. They had been friends for many years now, they had confided so much in each other, and all the while she had no idea that Colton had been wishing for more. Now she found herself considering him against Cecil--which was a foolish thing to consider, she knew. She knew that Cecil didn't love her, that he wouldn't miraculously free her from a life of servitude. But she also knew that she felt an energy with him, a daring excitement that she didn't quite feel with Colton. With Colton she felt safe and silly and free. But which of these did she prefer more? She couldn't say.

By the time she snuck into his bedroom, Colton was sitting up on his bed. She sat down on the edge of his bed, lifting the skirts of her night gown. "You sure this is only a lesson to you?" she asked. "Nothing more?"

"It's only a lesson for a friend," Colton smiled. "I understand that now."

With the look in his eyes, Mirabelle wasn't entirely sure that he did. "So, what will you have me do?" she asked.

"Must it start like that?" Colton said. "Can't I kiss you?"

Mirabelle nodded and closed her eyes. She felt Colton's hand around her waist, his lips on hers. She put her hand on his chest and kissed him back. She felt his hand slide up to cup her round breasts, his thumb flicking over her nipple.

"Now," he said, pulling away. "I'm going to need to be hard, so perhaps you could do what you enjoy doing with your mouth so much."

"You already look hard to me," Mirabelle giggled as she looked at the bulge between his legs.

He blushed bright red, then pulled off his nightgown to reveal his cock at a mostly ninety degree angle. "It's stiff," he said. "I'm going to need you to make it harder."

He spread his legs, cock jutting up and she put her lips around it, eyes looking up at him again. Almost immediately, as soon as they made eye contact, she could feel him stiffen up fully inside of her. Still, she sucked on him a little bit, if only to watch him squirm, trying to hold in his excitement.

"Alright," he grunted, when he couldn't take it anymore. "Alright. Whoa."

She smiled innocently. "Now what?" she asked. "Oh, would you like me to take off my gown?"

His cock visibly twitched. "Uh. Sure. Whatever."

She did so slowly, revealing her perfect body. Small waist. Round, perky breasts. Curvey, bouncy ass. She was absolute heaven to drink in, and she didn't even know it. "Now what?"

His cock was so stiff at the sight of her, that he had to force himself to think about something else. Anything else. He tried not to marvel at the fact that he could have cum just from seeing her naked body. "Now," he grunted, trying to stay in control. "I want you to lower yourself on to me, so that you're sitting on top of me, with my uh--well, my male uh--you want it inside if you, alright?"

She blinked. She moved to straddle him, her breasts swaying, and let her body hover over his erection for a second. She looked down. "Are you sure?" she asked. "I thought the woman was supposed to lie down."

"Ah," he grinned. "And this is why I thought you might need another lesson."

As she looked down, she could feel her body getting wet with anticipation. "I don't know," she said. "It seems--" She nervously grabbed his cock and pushed its head against the opening over her hole. "It seems very immoral," she said.

"There you go," he said, once his head was inside of her. "Now lower down."

She gasped before she could go any further. "It feels so strange!" she laughed. "Oh God!" She had slid halfway down his cock, and seemed to be stuck there, knees on the bed, body frozen in the new sensation.

Colton grabbed her hips and pushed her down with such determination until she felt the lips of her vagina pressed against his pelvis. They both looked each other in the eyes, and she gasped.

"You feel just as riled as last time," she said. "I can feel it moving."

Colton laughed gently. "You look amazing riding a man," he said.

"Riding?" she laughed. "Yes, I suppose you'd be my horse." She gave a little bounce, then her eyes widened at the sensation it produced.

"Yes," Colton said. "That would be the point."

She felt herself getting incredibly wet. "You want me to ride you?" she asked timidly.

Colton nodded, hands gripping her hips tighter. As soon as she started moving, gliding up and down his stiff cock, he started moaning loudly. Just the sight of her on top of him, breasts bouncing free, had been enough to satisfy his daydreams for years. Now, he was finally seeing his daydreams play out in person.

Mirabelle, however, was a lot more timid in reality than she was in Colton's fantasies. She bounced up and down so gently, without any discernible rhythm, her face contorted. After a few moans, Colton guided his hands down her back, pushing her body closer to his.

"Mirabelle," he asked in a low concentrated voice. Her perfect breasts jiggled right before his face. "I'd like permission to go wild on you, like this might be the last lesson I'll ever teach you."

"Wild?" she asked with her big eyes. "Like what?"

Colton felt something surge through him and his cock had never felt bigger or more powerful than it had now. He used his hands to pull apart her beautiful ass cheeks and started ramming into her like an animal. His moans filled the room and so did Mirabelle's squeals. Her breasts were knocking against each other, their thighs were slapping together. Everything in this room felt like it was working towards one thing--one big orgasm. The last thing he remembered thinking, to his embarrassment, was that he wanted to get Mirabelle pregnant, as he shoved his cock deep inside of her and unloaded his years, and years of fantasies inside her belly.

When he at last pulled out, they both rolled over in exhaustion, and didn't say anything the rest of the night. Mirabelle slept by his side as he fondled her breasts until he fell asleep, and then by morning, he awoke her with an erection between her ass cheeks.

She playfully rubbed against him, let him play with her breasts some more, until she felt his cock pushing at her asshole and she said, "Well, I suppose I'd better prepare to teach Cecil what I've learned." And that was that. Sliding on her dress as Colton's swollen cock stood up in the sheets. She gave him an awkward kiss, and left.