Chapter 34

Colton could hardly believe this moment was real. How many nights had he spent pretending Mirabelle was in his bed? How many times had heard her giggle or her feminine gasps and imagined that they were in response to his thrusts? When she asked if he would make love to her, the question had barely processed before he had tumbled out from under her and pinned her to the bed.

Colton was naked, his glaring erection a sturdy five inches. His cock was an average size, but Mirabelle, who had never seen an erect cock before, couldn't stop gushing over how large it was. He loved that. He leaned down to kiss her, his cock rubbing along her belly. Her lips were soft, irresistible. Exactly how he had imagined. He loved holding onto her tiny frame, pressing himself against her. Oh, this was already everything he had dreamt it would be.

As they kissed, she wrapped her legs around him. They said nothing to each other, no sweet words, no conversation. Just Mirabelle's giggles and gasps as she felt sensations course through her body.

Then, Colton set Mirabelle down and asked, "Can you remove your nightgown?"

Mirabelle's wide eyes blinked. "Must I?"

Colton glanced down the length of her body, reminded himself how long he had been waiting to see it. "Yes," he said simply.

Looking nervous, she sat up and slowly brought the nightgown over her head and tossed it to the floor. She revealed her petite body, everything about her small except for the two fairly large breasts that bounced between her arms. Her breasts were like perfect gongs, big round voluptuous circles that jiggled at any slight motion. "I'm sorry," she said, looking down at her own chest. "I've always been worried that my breasts were--"

"Your breasts are beautiful," he said, as he lunged to kiss her again. He was going to make those tits bounce.

He spread her legs wide and was met with a loud, "Oh!"

He pressed the head of his cock at her hole and she gave the prettiest gasp. As he started to force his way in, she almost sounded as if she were already orgasming, with her almost operatic moans. Sliding inside of her felt beautiful. He could hear her pleasure in his ear. He could feel her body opening up for him. He could feel her glowing warmth. By the time he was all the way inside of her, Colton knew he was in love. How could he give her up to Cecil after this?

With every sensation she was gasping and moaning. He started off slow, letting her warm up to him. He realized, as he was thrusting into her, that this was the first time he had had sex where he was in control. His night with Bryony had been wild--she had climbed on top of him and pounded him hard--and she probably hadn't realized it was his first time. This, with Mirabelle, felt much more like a proper first time.

Then, once her moans had died down a little bit, Colton asked, "Mirabelle?"

"Yes?" she asked between moans.

"I've wanted to make love to you for so long," he said.

"Oh," she looked down to watch his cock thrusting in and out of her. "We really had been wasting time," she laughed.

He grabbed onto her hips. "So I'm going to fuck you--"

"Oh!"

"Real hard."

"Uh!"

"To make up for all that waiting."

"Oh, Colton!"

He pulled her closer to him and went wild on her. Her big, round titties bounced in every direction, until she held them together with her hand. Was she worried about the indecency of breasts bouncing everywhere? Harder. He went harder. Her hand flew off with a gasp and her tits bounced everywhere. She was screaming in that incredible pitch of her's. Her nipples were rock hard, her belly flat next to those beautifully round breasts. Her vagina was--Oh, God, her vagina was squeezing.

"Colton!" she cried. She looked confused, but her eyes were heavy with pleasure. "Colton, something's happening!"

He pounded harder. "Oh!"

"Uh!"

"Oh fuck."

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh Colton! Ohhh!!"

He felt her muscles contracting around his cock and instantly felt his balls tighten up, and he was forced to ejaculate inside of her. It all happened so fast. By the time he had unloaded into her, she was still moaning and squirming, her eyes rolling back in pleasure. Then at last, she gave a final moan, and sunk deep into the bed.

Colton pulled out of her and scooped her up in his arms. The lay there, both breathing heavy, until Colton said, "I've been waiting to do that for so long."

Mirabelle blushed. "I can tell."