Chapter 26

Ali wasn't sure how long he had fallen asleep, but Bryony hadn't returned. At first he waited, stroking his cock so that it was hard by the time she came back. His thoughts were still with Ella, and how beautiful she'd looked being plowed by Mahmoud. How handsome Mahmoud's broad chest and heavy cock. Being young, Ali's thoughts were constantly filled with sex and how to achieve the act for himself.

After waiting around, Ali thought he would see what his knightmaster was up to. As he approached the door, he heard the sound of a sensual grunt inside and wondered if it could be Ella's. He hated to be so consumed by sex, but he knew that if Ella was in there, he wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to see her underneath his handsome knight master again.

Ali exited the inn, and walked around to the backside, where the windows to Mahmoud's room would be. He crouched below them and peeked his head up to get a good glance.

What he saw in there was enough to whip his cock from soft to hard in a matter of seconds.

Beautiful Ella with her large, bouncy breasts was bent over lustful Bryony, Ella's fingers deep inside her. The look in Ella's eyes was so sensual and determined. Bryony was overcome with pleasure, letting the feeling ride through her, arching her back. Ali's erection pressed into the stone wall.

Then, on the opposite side of the bed was something Ali had often dreamed of, late at night. Cecil was on all fours as Mahmoud parted his ass cheeks with his strong hands and had the tip of his cock already inside. Ali's cock throbbed desperately. As Mahmoud slowly pushed himself in, Ali could see the winces of pain on Cecil's face. He could even hear him shouting with delight, "It's so big! Oh, it feels so big."

Ali started rubbing his cock through his pants.

Mahmoud had his cock halfway in now, and Cecil was absolutely writhing. Ali knew that there was a delicate spot back there, where if the tip of Mahmoud's cock touched it, Cecil would instantly orgasm. He could see Mahmoud exploring for it with each push.

Then suddenly, Ella stood up and he had to duck so that he couldn't be seen. The next thing he knew, there was a thump against the window, and even from where he crouched, he could see Bryony's small breasts pressed against the glass as Ella presumably fucked her. Bryony's moans were incredibly audible and Ali felt no shame as he untied his trousers and took his cock out to stroke.

When Bryony was pulled from the window with a giggle, Ali was careful to return his gaze. When he finally got the courage to peek again, he saw Bryony on all fours, adjacent to Cecil, as Ella stuffed her face between Bryony's legs.

Cecil was being absolutely pounded by Mahmoud, his ass cheeks banging against Mahmoud's stiff chest. Cecil's own cock, miraculously, remained hard as anything between his legs, his balls flying from side to side as Mahmoud railed into him.

Ali had to glance down at his own cock, which was completely out of his trousers. He didn't have time to think about if any one was walking in the fields out behind the inn. He didn't have time to think about how foolish this was. He realized he was going to have to let out all of his excitement here, or somehow disguise his erection all the way up the stairs to Bryony's bedroom, where he was supposed to be waiting for her.

He looked up again and saw that Mahmoud had laid Cecil on his back and was beginning to plunge his cock back in his hole. As he pushed in, the two men locked eyes, and Ali could see Cecil blushing as he was filled up with Mahmoud's large cock. Then, as Mahmoud's strong body began to pound into him, Cecil's expression changed, he looked down at what lie between his legs in shock, then absolute pleasure, and Ali saw him shooting cum on to his own belly. Ali, who had been imagining himself in Cecil's place, felt his cum pour out of him, splattering against the wall.

As soon as the sensation was over, his face flushed with embarrassment as he tucked his member back into his pants, and leaned against the wall in exhaustion. What luck that no one had seen him there.