Chapter 53

"Mirabelle," he said, with an inch of his cock inside her ass. "I've been waiting for this for so long." His cock gave another giant throb.

She gave a little giggle--a sound somewhere between pleasure and pain--and lowered down on him another inch.

"Oh," Cecil moaned. She was taking it so slow, that every bit of moment was enough to rocket him into an orgasm. He tried to keep himself under control.

Another inch. "It's so far up there," she said.

Cecil looked down at the distance between their bodies. "There's a lot more to go," he said.

The fourth inch. She shuddered, her hands grabbing tightly onto his shoulders. She paused her for a moment, caught her breath. Her breasts bounced a little as she adjusted herself on his cock.

"How does it feel?" Cecil asked nervously.

She locked eyes with him. "I want it," she said. "I want it so bad." Another inch.

"Fuck," Cecil said. His cock twitched again.

"I want your cock so bad," she said. "I want your big cock shoved up my little asshole."

Another inch. She moaned, tilting her head back. Her moans were still so high-pitched, enough to make Cecil even harder.

"Fuck me," she said. "I can't go any further, but will you fuck me?"

Cecil didn't need any further instructions. He started pounding into her ass, making her plump cheeks clap as she moaned louder than she ever had before. It didn't take much of her bouncing and shrieking for Cecil to feel his balls filling up with seed, heavy and eager. She was so tight around his cock. So tight and such a beautiful, bouncy ass. With one hand he grabbed her ass and with the other, he pressed against her clit, rubbing at the same speed as she bounced on top of him. She looked him in the eye in absolute shock and then it began.

Her orgasm was instantaneous--the pitch of her squeals got higher and she stopped bouncing, letting herself feel the rush of pleasure. His orgasm followed shortly after--a big stiffening of his cock and ejaculation deep, deep inside of her. His carried on for quite some time--shooting not one, not two, but three loads up inside of her. She watched his face contort in absolute pleasure and once he finished, she leaned down to kiss him.