Chapter 40

There was something about meeting Arthur in the woods that reminded Ella of the days before she was married. There was a certain enchantment to the secrecy of it all, a certain purity about being in nature. As she sat by Arthur's fire the second night, she found herself even more allured by his stories, and the ingenious ways in which he had devised a life for himself out here.

She requested that he stay a third night, and after that, he told her that he really must be moving on, even though he loved her company. However, he said, he usually made it back to this area eventually. They set a date to it, two weeks in the future, and Ella couldn't seem to keep the date out of her mind.

She told Cecil of her feelings and he too was fascinated by Arthur's stories. Lying in bed with her the night before Arthur's return, he leaned over to her and said, "You're going to tell him of your affections aren't you?"

"I don't know," Ella said. "A noble lady and a peasant. I don't know what to make of it all."

"Yes, but you have feelings for him, don't you?" Cecil said.

"I don't know," Ella said.

The night of Arthur's return, she found herself racing down to the forest below their property even earlier than she expected. The sun had only just set and she had kissed Cecil goodbye, and promised him some stories by morning. But she would hear very few of Arthur's stories that night. As soon as they saw each other, they practically ran into each other's arms. Without a word, Ella wrapped herself around him and kissed him. She wasn't sure what came over her. Maybe it was the way his face lit up when he saw her, how she knew at once that he felt the same way. Maybe it was the smell of campfire on him, or how beautiful she knew it would feel to fall into someone's arms who was stronger than her.

Their lips locked and their arms intertwined around each other's waists and shoulders, and when they stopped to take a breath, she said, "I missed your company."

"I thought of your company every day," he said.

Ella melted at his words. "I know this is strange," she said. "I know I'm a noblewoman, but--"

Arthur tucked her hair behind her ear. "I don't believe in that sort of thing," he said. "I don't think people are different because of the family they were born into. At the end of the day, we're just two folks. Sharing stories by the fire."

Ella nodded.

He put his hand around her waist and moved into kiss her again. Something about Arthur felt so sincere, so loving. Ella could feel her body humming, wetness coating her, ready for him.

"I'm so glad to know," she said. "That you feel the same way."

"Ella," Arthur said almost shyly. "I didn't stop dreaming of you."

"Oh," Ella said, placing her hand on his chin. "Tell me, what happened in these dreams of yours?"

"Oh," Arthur said.

She was certain she could feel the start of his hardness between them.

"Well," he said. "Uh. They wouldn't be dreams that I would normally tell a lady."

"I think you know enough about me," Ella said. "To know that I'm hardly a lady in the traditional sense."

She could feel him grow harder. "Yes," he said. "Well--I wouldn't--"

She put a hand on his chest. "I only want to make your fantasies come true," she said. "Don't be shy with me."

"Well, if you insist my lady," he smirked. He pressed himself closer to her. "Uh. In the first dream, I had pushed you against a tree."

Ella glanced behind her. She slowly backed up, tugging Arthur with her as they both laughed. Her back was against a tree trunk when she asked, "And then what?"

"You sure have a way about you," he laughed.

"And then," she tugged him closer by the waist. "What did we do then?"

"You know," he said, his hand wandering down by her waist. He slowly lifted her skirt until his hand was on her thigh. "Then I believe my fingers snuck up on you."

"Did they?" Ella asked, widening her legs.

His fingers climbed her thigh and then brushed against the lips of her closed pussy. They wedged their way in between her lips, brushing against her hole. He felt her shiver. He plunged his fingers inside of her and felt her body immediately engulf him. She gave a little gasp.

"Oh," she laughed. "Even with a warning, I think your fingers snuck up on me."

She was gushing wetness as his fingers explored her with curiosity. "I haven't felt a woman in so long," he muttered.

"How long has it been?" she asked as his fingers danced and made her squirm.

"I'm going to have to fuck you against this tree," he grunted.

She lifted her skirts a little, revealing her muscular thighs, as he pulled his fingers out. He looked down to unbutton his trousers and they both watched his small cock bounce free. He was small, but he certainly was thick, and when he slipped inside of her, Ella felt her hole immediately widen. She gave a startled gasp.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you so hard, my beautiful noblewoman," he muttered.

The angle of his thrusts was different, but passionate. Having him inside of her felt nothing like Cecil, or like any man she had ever been with. He could thrust harder and quicker, and Ella felt her body start to tingle in response. He was certainly passionate with her, maybe even a little bit sexually frustrated, and it made her desperate to please him.

Then, she felt his hands reaching for her beloved thighs and pulling them further apart. Then, to her amazement his hands were on her buttocks and he was lifting her up, her back to the tree, pulling her off her feet.

"Oh!" she cried as the angle of his penis changed drastically. Something about this was hitting her in just the right spot. Again. And again. And again. She felt her vagina becoming wet and swollen and open. She wrapped her legs around him. "Don't stop," she breathed. "Don't stop."

He started railing her faster, his balls swinging against her tender flesh. No man had ever lifted her up before. No man had ever pumped into her quite like this.

"Oh yes! Yes!" Her legs opened wider even though her muscles had begun to contract.

His penis chased after her orgasm, angling upwards and upwards.

"Oh fuck!" she shouted. "Oh fuck!" She looked him in the eye as her vagina squeezed with a grip she had never been able to give Cecil. As she was clenched around him, she breathed, "I have to--come--"

She couldn't tell exactly when he came, but as she moaned, she could hear him grunting and she felt him freeze up, hands gripping her ass tight. When he set her down, she said, "To think. If I'd been bolder, our first few nights together could have gone as wonderfully as this."