Chapter 38

For a few days, neither Mirabelle nor Cecil brought up what had happened in the cottage. Cecil came to check on her work every now and then, always wearing the most spectacular, tight trousers, but he said nothing of the matter. And so, neither did Mirabelle. Mirabelle told Colton of her dilemma and he seemed to have no advice on the matter. But he did use the opportunity of her visits to kiss her, and sometimes more than that. Mirabelle found this new world of sensuality exciting. She cherished every second of it. But she couldn't figure out why Cecil had suddenly dropped all of his advances.

After a week, Mirabelle grew tired of waiting and wanted to see if she could incite the situation again. When Cecil came to check on her work, she was skimming leaves out of the pond with a net, bending over to reach them, and saw the lust in his eyes. As he approached, she pretended to stumble, which made her actually stumble a little bit, and before she knew it, Cecil was steadying her by the waist. Without missing a beat, she pressed her round ass against his body as she straightened herself back up. "Oh, thank you," she said.

Cecil's hands did not let go of her waist at first. She turned just her head towards him and smiled. Then she felt it, the beginnings of his erection. She turned around fully to face him and saw the excitement buttoned up in his tight trousers. "My lord," she said, while they stood inches apart. "I was wondering when I was going to see you this way again."

She wrapped him in a kiss and felt the length of his cock increase down his tight trousers.

Mirabelle pushed him forward, so that she was no longer standing on the edge of the pond, but she couldn't stop kissing him. He smelled amazing, and she loved the way that she folded into his body.

"Mirabelle," he said, pulling away for a second. "Let's make sure--"

She touched her hand to his belly and felt him give a sharp inhale. Her hand slid down and down until her palm had rubbed along his whole length, her eyes growing wider with each inch. She gave an innocent gasp. "That's--that's your--?" she asked.

It pounded with excitement under her hand. It felt absolutely massive. She couldn't stop blushing. She ran her palm back up it to feel its length again. "I'm so hard for you," he said.

"You're so big!" she gasped again.

"Let's make sure--uh--oh," he said. "Let's make sure no one sees us."

"I didn't know they could be that big," she said. She couldn't stop rubbing her hand up and down his trouser leg.

"Mirabelle," he said. "Let's go inside."

They hurried inside the cottage, her pulling at his arm, him limping a little bit. As soon as he had closed the door, she had pinned him to the back of it, and they kissed each other passionately.

It didn't take long for her to start rubbing her hand down his cock again and Cecil felt his cock start to twitch against her touch.

Her eyes widened as she pulled away from their kiss. "It's so excited," she said.

"It's awfully," he paused as it twitched under her grasp again. "Trapped."

She wasted no time in pulling off his trousers, the sound of a button or two falling to the floor. After all of the buttons were undone, they both watch his massive cock bounce free, pointing straight at her stomach. She took to handling it with both of her hands, exploring it with an innocent curiosity. Her hands rubbed up and down his shaft, cupped his balls, stroked him. He loved watching how enamored she was, he would let her play with him for hours.

And she did. It seemed like she would never stop stroking him and fawning over him, until she said, "It's so handsome. I want to kiss it."

"You may," Cecil said.

He watched as she nervously got on her knees, one hand still wrapped around his manhood. She pressed her lips against the base of his cock, then planted another kiss further up on his shaft. "It really is so hard," she said.

"It is," Cecil said, stunned with lust.

Mirabelle remembered the story he had told her about Bryony taking Colton's cock in her mouth. She remembered leaning over Colton and sliding him along her tongue. She felt an incredible desire to do the same for Cecil. She was on her knees. She wanted to worship him.

She looked up at him with her big, innocent eyes, opened her mouth and slowly forced him inside of her. She knew that she must look incredible from his view. There was so much desire fueling her expression, her body language. She wanted him. She wanted to pleasure him so bad. And he felt so hard and vulnerable inside of her.

Cecil started moaning right away. As soon as her tongue touched his cock he was slumped against the door with pleasure. The further she pushed him, enveloping him in her warmth, the louder his moans got. Her sucks and licks were playful and innocent, she even giggled a little bit as she took him. Then something in Cecil's body changed. She felt it first in the strength of his cock, a large twitch, a wetness. With a sudden strength, he placed his hand on her head and rammed her into him, trying to force his way down her throat. There was no way any woman could fit all of Cecil in her mouth, Mirabelle thought, and yet he seemed intent to get all of himself in there. She felt like she was going to choke or scream as he kept ramming himself into her skull. She couldn't help it, she started squealing with him inside of her.

"Oh yes," Cecil muttered. "Take all of my big cock."

Mirabelle's eyes were wide and frightened. He seemed to be ramming her even harder. She couldn't help it, she started choking.

As she did, she felt a burst of wetness pouring down her throat. It felt so strange. Yet she could see in Cecil's eyes how overcome he was with pleasure. She pulled herself off of him, closing her eyes as she felt his warm cum spray her face. She squealed with pleasure and fascination. Eyes still closed she felt another splatter of cum against her skin.

She heard him sigh with relief, leaning back against the door. She giggled as she wiped her eyes. "Oh!" she said, still keeping her eyes closed. "There's a lot of it."

"Uh, here," Cecil said, pulling up his trousers and grabbing her a towel from the cabin. She wiped her face, still on her knees, and looked up at him with pure adoration.

"My lord," was all she could say. Her eyes were glued to his bulge, and the missing buttons that exposed the bare skin of the base of his cock. "What came over you."

He extended a hand to help her up. He had the utmost lust in his eyes. "You're absolutely stunning on your knees," he said.

She leaned forward to kiss him, unable to keep her hands off his cock. "You're stunning underneath those trousers."

With much tenderness, Cecil brought Mirabelle in for a kiss, and soon they had begun all over again. It didn't take long for Cecil's hard cock to force its way out of his buttonless trousers and press into her belly again. She grabbed for it. "I want to worship you again," she sighed.

And much to Cecil's surprise, Mirabelle returned to her knees, returned to her sucking and kissing, only this time, when Cecil felt his pleasure escalated enough to ejaculate down her throat, she dutifully swallowed as much of it as she could.

Cecil left her with a lustful kiss and embarrassingly tugged his tunic down over his broken trousers while he raced back to his quarters.