Chapter 55

The carriage ride back was torturous. Cecil sat across from the two ladies, barely able to make eye contact with them after what had happened in the shop. They had no understanding of what it was to be a man--if either of them was to ever become excited by something like that, he would be none the wiser. In a way, he envied them for their secrecy. But that was certainly not a topic he would breech with them, not now, not ever.

There was an awful lot of silence as the carriage first began to head down the road. Bryony was the first to speak up, daring to lean closer to delicate, moody Cecil.

"That tailor was a handsome lad, wasn't he," she said.

Cecil looked out the window. "It doesn't matter," he said. "If he was handsome. I'm sorry that you had to--" He sighed. "I'm sorry if that made things uncomfortable."

Now Mirabelle leaned forward. "Not at all, my lord," she said. She looked to Bryony. "We understand that men have urges."

Cecil had an eerie feeling about this, as if the two girls had been talking after they left the shop. He tried to tell himself that that couldn't possibly be true, but his cock seemed to leap ahead of his imagination, growing larger between his legs. Awkwardly, he widened his stance, leaving room for it to grow.

He looked dumbfounded. "Well, yes, we do," he said.

"You can't control those urges," Bryony said leaning forward. "Just like how we women can't control how we feel when we see a man like you get so excited."

Cecil furrowed his eyebrows. This felt very unusual. Again, his cock was ahead of him, stiffening down the leg of his trousers.

Bryony set her hand on his thigh, the same thing that he felt his own hard on pressed against. "You poor boy," she said. Her hand started to run up his thigh and that was when Cecil seemed to figure out what was happening. "It must be torturous to be so turned on and have to wait so long to do anything about it."

Mirabelle put a hand on his other thigh, her eyes flickered down to his crotch. "Maybe there's something we could do to help you," she said.

Cecil's cock roared at her words, becoming stiff as a board in seconds. He looked down at it, saw how close Bryony's fingers were to touching it, and suddenly everything made sense. The two women must have found out about each other. The servants must talk about these things. And how excited they were to have Cecil alone and at their mercy. Oh.

"Come on now, pretty boy," Bryony said. Her hand slowly slid up his thigh until her fingers wrapped around the head of his cock, touching him lightly. "Let us give that big cock of yours a little relief."

Cecil was stunned. Mirabelle moved her hand to feel his cock too, her palm brushing over the length of his member. He spread his legs even wider, letting them both rub him over his trousers and feel his persistent throbbing. He was completely speechless.

Mirabelle reached for his trousers and began to untie him. Between the two women, Mirabelle had taken his cock into her mouth much more often, and Cecil found himself growing even harder knowing that she liked this sort of thing.

Her little hand reached in and pulled his massive cock free from his trousers and Cecil swallowed nervously, just seeing it exposed before the two of them. When it stood erect and naked before them, it immediately started twitching and swerving with an unwieldy excitement.

"Oh, Cecil," Bryony said, blushing. "We knew you'd be into this, but I don't know if I've ever seen your cock this excited."

Cecil could barely focus on his surprise. "So..." he said, staring down at his erection and watching the girls' hands climb towards its base. "You two... know about each other?"

Mirabelle nodded. "We do," she said. "And we got talking, and we thought--"

"All I've ever wanted to do is take you with another woman, Cecil," Bryony said. She started to stroke her hand up his cock and so did Mirabelle in return. "You're such a delicate boy, I'd love to see you squirm under two strong women."

His cock gave a massive twitch. The girls giggled.

"Oh," Cecil moaned. He widened his legs and spread his arms out across the seat behind him. He felt like a king, getting all this attention from two women.

"There's nothing I'd love more," Bryony said. "Than to give that cock of yours the best sucking it's ever had in it's life."

"I love sucking your big cock," Mirabelle said earnestly.

Together, they got down on their knees. Before Bryony pressed her lips to him, she said, "We have a little bet as to who can make you come first." Then she went right to it, and Mirabelle too. They started kissing his base, feeling his testicles, and licking their tongues up and down his shaft. Cecil began his breathy, feminine moans immediately.

The two girls would not stop licking him, even as he groaned and twitched.

"Your balls feel heavy," Mirabelle said, wide-eyed. "This is going to be a big one, huh."

"Oh, Mirabelle," Cecil groaned, grabbing the back of her head and positioning her mouth on the tip of his cock.

She squealed as she put her lips around him and started sucking, running her lips up and down his thick cock. Bryony kissed his balls, the inside of his thighs.

Then he gave Bryony a turn, she took his cock eagerly, looking up at him with her sultry eyes.

Bryony pulled off of him, and then pressed her lips to Mirabelle's. They kissed and moaned into each other's mouths right over his twitching cock. Cecil watched as they started to feel each other's breasts over their corsets and he couldn't help but reach to stroke himself.

"Oh," Bryony turned back to him when she noticed. "Looks like our big boy needs us again."

Cecil shoved himself into her mouth and let her pleasure him.

"I want a turn," Mirabelle begged and with a giggle, stuck Cecil's tip inside of her, shoving him against her cheek.

Bryony's hand grabbed at Cecil's thigh. "You're such a big boy," she said. "You need two women to get that whole thing wet don't you?"

At this, Cecil felt his balls, which were cupped by Mirabelle's hand, start to pull in. Bryony used her tongue to lick near Cecil's base as Mirabelle tried to stuff as much of him as she could down her throat. Then Mirabelle started moaning, as she knew what was about to happen, and Bryony followed her lead. It was a matter of seconds before Cecil gave a big grunt, Mirabelle popped off of his cock, and as the two girls licked him, he shot a huge splatter of cum on to the ceiling of the carriage. He looked down at them, embarrassed. It was the biggest wad he'd seen come out of his cock in a while, and then he felt his cock stiffen again as he shot another one. Bryony wrapped her hand around him and coaxed out a third, which was accompanied by a tiny squeal from Mirabelle.

The carriage abruptly stopped. Cecil glanced out the window, breathless and sweaty. They were home. Wide-eyed and without words, he looked down at his enormous cock. Mirabelle licked the remaining cum off his tip, and he nodded to her gratefully. He stuck his cock back in his trousers and hastily tied them up. "Uh, thank you," was all he could manage to say.

"Our pleasure, my lord," Bryony said cheekily.